Chapter One

It's amazing how life can be so boring at times but change so suddenly when tragedy strikes.

No I'm not talking about when a tsunami the size of Alabama hits the west coast or a terrorist attack devastates the entire world. Though those devastations are painful to both bare and hear they are life the world can only hurt for so long till it becomes yesterday's news head line.

I'm talking about the first world tragedy's only a family knows, and can grief in so much time.

Like when you become 'the new kid' in a small town. It's not long till you become the talk of the town since their only drama is finding out who vandalized some poor old persons fence. Everyone makes it their business to know yours, why you moved, who your family is, who you are, how rich you are. It's truly annoying, you wish that you could just pop in like Rachel in friends with tears down your face and a soaking wet wedding dress just wanting to see your friend and have a cup of coffee. Feeling better just talking to you best friend from high school.

Or that feeling?

The one you get when you see your crush walk past you with that confidence smirk that all you can do is just can stand there in awh?

The one you get at just the thought of them?

The one that when you are together you just want to bathe in their presents, soaking in their humour, laugh, smile and well everything?

Ya well what happens when that crush just happens to be your best friend? Plot twist right?

This is the story of how I lost my family, barley survived the unforgiving halls of high school, I lost the most amazing guy who ever entered my life.

I know that this sounds like the cheesest story to ever be made but it's my life that honestly has more fake then Keeping up with The Kardashian's, more family then 19 kids in counting and more drama then Greys Anatomy. Why my life isn't a hit reality tv show completely beats me, but I'm not gunna lie the content wouldn't be approved even by YouTube Red.

So if you want to hear the over rated life of your average teenage girl please get you coffee and cookie dough, get comfortable and continue scrolling down. This story can only make sense to you if it starts the day this all happened.

____________________

READERS WARNING ******

This story contains
DRUG AND ALCOHOL USE
SEXUAL CONTENT
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SUICIDAL CONTENT

RECOMMENDED AGES 16+

READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED*****

So this was a short beginning to a story only for the fact that I am new to this writing thing but thank you so much for reading this ( short) chapter! Please enjoy the rest of the story.