Braydon rolls his eyes. "Oh, come on. You, Mandy and the redhead can all come. Hell, invite whoever you want. The more the merrier," he grins.

Mickey let's out a loud sigh and nods. "Fine, I'll be at your fucking party. What time is it?"

"Starts at nine but you can show up whenever. I'll see you guys then," he says before walking away.

Mickey sighs and turns back around in his seat. "You guys gonna come?"

Ian chews on the inside of his cheek. The last party he had gone to wasn't one he wanted to relive. But then again if Mickey was going, Ian wanted to tag along as well. "Yeah, I'll go. After boxing, I can shower and change and be at your guys' house around nine?"

Mandy grins. "And bring Lip with you."

Mickey rolls his eyes. "Jeez, Mandy. Keep it in your fucking pants," he teases.

"Oh yeah, you're one to talk. Mr. I lost my virginity at fourteen."

The bickering between the two siblings lasted for the remainder of lunch, but Ian didn't mind it one bit. He actually found it quite funny and the rest of lunch seem to fly by in a haze of laughter and sibling rivalry.

"Give me a fucking second!" Mickey yells. He hobbles out of his room as he struggles with pulling his jeans up at the same time he was walking. He gets to the door just as he gets his jeans up over his hips and opens it. Ian smiles at him.

"Hey," Ian says, smiling widely. Mickey gives him a curt nod as he finishes doing his jeans.

"Hey," he mumbles back, glancing past Ian to Lip. "You actually dragged him along?"

Lip snorts. "Not here for you, dick-breath. I'm here to go with your sister."

Mickey shrugs as he moves to the side. The two Gallagher brothers walk into the house and shut the door behind them. "Mandy's almost ready, but until she's done do whatever the fuck you want just don't touch anything."

"Doesn't that defeat the purpose of doing whatever you want?" Lip questions. Mickey shoots him a deadly glare that gets knocked off his face when Mandy hits him in the back of the head with her shoe.

"Knock it off you two," she says. She sits down and tugs her converse onto her feet.

After boxing, Mickey had made sure to clean up the best he could. He had showered and then thrown on his cheap cologne and some deodorant. He had also to steal Colin's hair gel and try it out on himself since he doubted his brother used it anyways. His black hair was slicked back off of his forehead and he had on faded blue jeans with his black zip-up hoodie and a striped shirt underneath.

"Alright I think I'm ready," Mandy says, standing up. "Let's go." She grabs Lip's hand and the two walk out ahead of the other two boys.

Mickey reaches into his pocket and fishes around for a cigarette. "I like your hair," Ian says quiet enough so only Mickey would hear.

The older boy raises an eyebrow as he places the cigarette between his lips. "Fuck off, Gallagher. Not like I did it for you."

Ian smiles a bit. "Never said you did. I still like it though," he says and leans in close, whispering into Mickey's ear. "Makes you even sexier." Mickeys eyes widen at Ian's boldness and he folds his arms over his chest. He bites his lip and gives Ian a second glance before continuing to walk.

They get to the party around ten and it's much like the last one. Loud music, underage drinking, and hormonal teenagers.

"Mickey!" Braydon greets as they walk inside. He comes over to his friend and drapes an arm across his shoulders, grinning widely. "You actually came!"