Sundance Part 1

(aka The One Where They Are Reunited)

"Fuck, you have no idea of how much I missed you"

It had been nearly two months since Armie and Timothée managed to be in the same place together and that had lasted for about thirty hours. It was the kind of thing that –even before leaving Crema- they knew it would happen, but nothing made it easier; their schedules, movies and families did demand some time from them and although the long ass phone conversations –and some other things- did help them cope with the distance, nothing felt better than to be embraced on one another's arms, their lips attached, their bodies tangled. Those moments were counted now, but damn, they did their best to appreciate each and every one of them.

Once they caught eyes on one another at the airport, both arriving in Utah for the film's premiere in Sundance, the smile that appeared on their faces was to die for; they were finally reunited. It did take Timothée by surprised though when not even five minutes after they saw each other, Armie had him pinned against a bathroom wall; their foreheads leaned together, his long tanned fingers, brushing against Timothée's lips and on his eyes, lust and love.

"I was in Los Angeles last week," stated Timothée in a whisper as the older man nodded.

"I had to make a quick trip to Texas"

"I missed you," he finally said, letting his lips meet Armie's. He knotted his fingers on Armie's hair, pulling it slightly as the kiss grew more urgent; after all this time, Timothée knew it would be hard for them to keep their hands to each other, although there would be so many people around them, he was afraid this would turn out like most of their time together since Crema. Rushed. Counted. And sadly, not enough.

"How's your arm," asked Timothée, letting his hand rest softly on the older man's shoulder.

"Much better now," he said with a smile, "I like you hair"

The younger man smirked, tracing Armie's neck and shoulder with his lips; "more for you to pull on"

Armie nearly moaned at that, but he bit his lip, stopping himself; he wanted to cherish the moment he had with Timothée as much as Timothée wanted to. And that moment wasn't about sex or their kinks.

"I'm serious, it suits you..." he said as Timothée looked back at his eyes, "...then again, every look suits you"

"Trying to make me blush?"

"Maybe I am, or maybe I just really, really missed you"

Timothée remained silent for a while, cuz he simply couldn't find words to describe what he was feeling; the way Armie looked at him, his soft voice, his hand on his cheek. Everything about that moment seemed perfect and Timothée was even happier to see just how much Armie had actually missed him; he would never admit, but there was always a part of him that wondered just how much he actually meant to Armie. Was the same Armie meant to him? Apparently it was.

"Armie, I...," he couldn't say it; it felt off, it felt scary.

"Say it"

"I don't think I can"

Armie pecked his lips, "say it, Timmy"

"I think I love you"

The older man took a deep breath, kissing Timothée yet once again, before speaking through their pressed lips; "good, cuz I'm pretty sure I love you too"

***

It had been a long day of press, screening and interviews; just like Timothée had predicted, he and Armie didn't get much time alone, but they had enjoyed the time they were together, even if there was a crowd in the room. Throughout the whole day, they would steal glances from one another, both of them desperate to be wrapped around each other's arms. By the time their job was done, Timothée and Armie excused themselves and quickly made their way to Armie's hotel room. They had most of the next day to themselves, that was a fact, but if there was one thing they didn't want was to waste time.

As it hit midnight, Timothée had his eyes closed, his head snugged into Armie's neck and the older man let his finger trace his lover's back. Til that particular day, Armie had not realized just how much he actually missed being around Timothée, which made all those feelings and thoughts flood his head, and eventually realize just how much the younger man actually meant to him.

He looked down, the peaceful expression on Timothée bringing a smile to his lips; "is kind of creepy watching people sleep, Armie"

The older man chuckled, "some would say it's romantic"

"Maybe, but also kind of creepy," he said as Armie lifted his chin, placing a soft kiss on his lips; "I'm hungry"

"Of course you are," said Armie between laughs as Timothée pouted.

"Seriously, I am hungry"

"You always are, Timmy, which makes me wonder where all these food goes to"

Timothée let a smirk come to his lips, "I exercise a lot, if you know what I mean"

"Interesting, how much exercise have you been doing all alone in New York," asked Armie, with an eyebrow raised as Timothée bit his lip; the younger man chuckled, getting on top of Armie and placing kisses on his chest and neck, all the way to Armie's lips.

"Is this jealousy I hear?"

"Why would I be jealous," asked Armie as Timothée laughed. The look upon Armie's face was priceless; if Timothée could, he would frame it, just to make sure he would always remember that look. It may sound stupid to many, but to know Armie was –even if just a little- jealous of him, made him feel pretty good with himself.

"You're jealous of me, Armie"

"No, I am not"

"Yes, you are"

"No, I'm not"

Timothée rolled his eyes and went back to kissing Armie's neck, before nibbling on his ear; "I think it's quite sexy that you're jealous of me"

"I am not...," he stopped, taking a look at Timothée, who still had a grin on his face and rolled his eyes, "...okay, maybe a little"

The younger man laughed loud, before crashing their lips together, kissing Armie with all his will. Damn it, he already knew going their separate ways would be hell. Suddenly, the doorbell startled him, which made Timothée arch an eyebrow, looking over at the door.

"I ordered some burgers, though you'd be hungry"

He turned his eyes back to Armie, biting his lips, "oh my God, I fucking love you," said Timothée, quickly getting up from the bed and over to the door.

"Hey Timmy," shouted Armie, throwing some pants to the younger man, just as he turned around; "maybe you should put some clothes on?"

Timothée smirked, "can you imagine the scandal?"