The Night Off

(aka The One Where Armie Wants To Fuck Timothée)

It was way past two in the morning when both men left the bar they were in. They had a day off the next day, Luca had said, something about a problem they had to solve and that would demand Luca's complete attention, and because of that it was better to lose a day of work than do a shitty work. Both Timothée and Armie took their director's advice and went out, discovering new bars, new restaurants and enjoying each other's company. The did not need much encouragement though, most of the days, were they filming or not, if you wanted to find Timothée you just had to find Armie and vice versa; they were simply inseparable, always laughing and making fun of one another. Luca wanted a true and significant bond, he got it.

That night in particular, Armie seemed different; Timothée noticed quite early that the older man would keep stealing glances at him, but avoided the younger man's stare whenever he was caught. Timothée found it strange, but remained silent and eventually, just pushed away any over analyzed thought about it. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe Armie was already drunk.

Once they were out in the silent nights of Crema, they both felt a cool breeze hit them, in their slightly drunk state of mind, they thought it would be nice to take a stroll around the empty streets; honestly, just another excuse to spend more time together. Timothée wasn't sure of how drunk Armie was, but since he had learned just how much the man could actually drink, he figured he wasn't that hammered.

That kind of shifted the minute Armie started singing around the streets, which made Timothée laugh, especially at the choice of song.

"...let's loose our minds and go fucking crazy, ah ya ya ya ya I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean...," Armie sang, as loud as he could as he took Timothée's hand in his and pulled him along.

Timothée was trying –effortlessly- to maintain the little bit of composure he had in him and shook his head, pulling Armie closer to him before the older man could run off.

"We should go back now"

"We don't have to work tomorrow, Timmy, we don't need to hurry"

Timothée nodded, "I know but I want to go back"

"And why is that? We're having fun, the night is beautiful and again, we don't work tomorrow, I say we should be celebrating"

The younger man chuckled, "we don't work tomorrow, but we've worked all day today and I am tired and also...well, to be honest, also slightly horny"

Armie smirked, taking a step closer to Timothée, "if that's your biggest problem right now, then maybe I can help you out"

"Wh-what?"

Armie grinned; the look of confusion on Timothée's face only amused him more. He took a hold of his younger friend's shirt and pushed him against a wall, their lips crashing on one another's in a matter of seconds. That wasn't their first kiss; that barrier sure was destroyed by Luca on their first and only official rehearsal, but after it, during their bike rides and late night movie sessions, it wasn't actually a surprise to neither one of them when Timothée ended up stealing quick kisses from Armie or when –that one time- they made out in Armie's apartment.

But this, this felt different than that one night, this was a proper full on make out session; Timothée –pressed against a wall- had his fingers knotted on Armie's luscious dark blonde hair and Armie had one of his hand tightly pressing Timothée against the wall, while the other made its way down the younger man's chest, stomach and eventually inside his jeans. Even if Timothée wasn't that horny before, he sure was now.

Armie rubbed him for a few good minutes; his lips leaving Timothée's and traveling down the younger man's neck. He sucked on it, making sure to leave a mark as he heard Timothée raspy voice moan his name.

"Armie..."

Their moans –cuz Armie was most definitely moaning too by now- were the only sounds one could hear on the streets and even if they tried to keep it down, it wasn't making much of a difference.

"I wanna fuck you, Timothée"

The younger man gasped, looking at Armie's blue eyes, which were by now filled with lust. The sound of that made Timothée's whole body tingle and he almost shot his cum all over Armie's hand.

"Jesus Chris, Armie, not the time to play these games"

He shook his head, letting his tongue trace Timothée's neck once again and his ear; Armie nibbled on it, tightening his grip on Timothée's cock and whispered, "I'm not playing games, Timothée, I want to fuck you and I want to do it now"

"Right here," asked Timothée as Armie nodded; "oh God, yes please"

Armie smirked, kneeling down on the floor and unbuttoned Timothée's jeans, letting it fall to the ground; the way Armie looked up at Timothée as he noticed the absence of the younger man's underwear was a sight that would always hunt Timothée. It was pure hunger.

"Oh fuck...," Timothée mumbled as he felt Armie's lips wrap around his shaft; he had never been so horny and it was hard to decide if it was because of Armie himself, the blowjob or the fact they were doing this out in the open. "Oh my God, Armie...yes, yes..."

Armie never changed his rhythm; his head kept on bobbing fast and urgent on Timothée's shaft and his big and beautiful blue eyes never let Timothée. This was probably the most intimate he had ever shared with someone and it was just the beginning. Before Timothée could even think of cumming, Armie pulled away –and the sight of him licking his lips sure made the younger man's knee go weak- and turned the younger man around. Timothée still couldn't believe what was going on; it all felt like a fucking dream, a dream he wished he would never wake up from.

As Armie rose back to his feet, Timothée could feel the older man's now exposed cock pressed against his butt cheeks and moaned loud; he looked over his shoulder, his eyes meeting Armie's and they kissed just as Armie entered him.

"Oh my...," there was so much feelings running through Timothée's head, he could barely speak. Armie Hammer was indeed fucking him.

"Holy shit, yes...," Armie was lost at words too; the feeling of being inside Timothée was almost too much and he had to control every urge he had to shoot his load right there.

He pumped his hips a few times, his hot mouth leaving marks all over Timothée's back. It would be hell for Timothée to explain to their make up artist what had happened, but at that point he couldn't give a shit.

When Armie pulled away, he almost felt like protesting, only to be washed over by even more powerful waves of pleasure as Armie lifted him off the ground, wrapping Timothée's legs around his waist and entered him again, this time harder and faster.

Timothée wrapped his arms around Armie's neck for leverage and threw his head back, letting Armie's name echo around the streets as he moaned loud. They didn't care about anything at that point; they were both so desperate for release and so eager to earn and give pleasure to one another that even if someone was to walk past them they wouldn't mind.

"I'm gonna cum," Armie whispered on Timothée's ear as the younger man nodded, leaning his head on his lover's shoulder.

"Me too...," he started, feeling Armie pull away slightly; "please don't pull away"

Armie smirked; maybe there was a kinky side to Timothée that he had just unleashed and he was already eager to find out more about it.

"Oh my...," Armie –and Timothée- came before he could say anything else. It had been quite a long time since he felt that good and judging by the way Timothée was panting, he felt the same way.

"Oh well, that was...that was something."

Armie chuckled, cleaning Timothée's cum out of his stomach; "still horny?"

"Well not for now," said Timothée, pushing off the hair out of his face; "but I am not sure you helped or just made things worse"

Armie shrugged, "we'll figure that out later," he said with a wink as Timothée held back a moan. Damn, if this was how things would go from now on, Timothée would have a hard time filming this movie.