Hungry Night

(aka The One Where Timothée Wants To Eat And Have Sex)

Before he even fantasized about Armie touching him in any way that wasn't simply platonic, Timothée noticed that normal boundaries didn't necessarily apply to them. They did not seem to understand the concept of knocking; whenever they entered each other's apartment, they would usually just barge into, which surprisingly never ended in any awkward situation.

But if back then boundaries were a foreign language to those two, after they had developed an unconventional, but highly pleasurable friendship, boundaries were nonexistent.

"I brought food," said the younger man, walking through the door as Armie –who was lying in bed only on his underwear- got up.

"Oh thank God, I was hungry"

Timothée took a quick glance at his older friend; the man looked like a freaking Greek God. Muscled just perfectly, with piercing blue eyes, a gorgeous and luscious hair, all spread out in those 6 foot 5 of his. Why did God give some everything and others absolutely nothing? But of course, that wasn't the only thought on Timothée's head; as soon as Armie got up, the younger man could see the bulge in his underwear and that, well that made his mouth water.

"Guess being hungry is not your only problem," he said as Armie took one of the bags from him and sat back down on the bed.

He laughed though, "are you always horny?"

"I'm not the one with a hard on, Armie"

"Says who," teased Armie as Timothée looked down, realizing that just the sight of Armie's bulge was enough to get him going; "I know you young people are always horny, but that is very impressive"

Timothée rolled his eyes, sitting next to Armie on the bed; it was hard to tell if he was more interested on the food itself or his co-star. What he knew was that his eyes never let Armie's body.

"Do you want me to help you out with that?"

Armie arched an eyebrow, looking from his plate to Timothée, "help me out with what?"

"With this," he said, now grabbing Armie's crotch through the thin fabric of his black underwear. Timothée made a mental note at that moment: Armie looked great in black.

"Maybe after we eat"

"Or maybe I can do it while you eat"

The older man smirked, "there's a kinky side to you, isn't there?"

He shrugged, "maybe, you think that is a good or a bad thing?"

Armie placed the food to the side; he let his hand slid on Timothée's neck and tightened his grip there, pulling the younger man closer. "I think it makes me wonder about all the things I wanna do to you"

Timothée's eyes practically rolled to the back of his head at the older man's response. Damn it, when did Armie develop that much power over him?

"Holy shit, don't say that"

Armie grinned, "but is the truth"

"What are the things you wanna do to me," he said, his breathing shallow and the sweat already dripping down his forehead. Armie hadn't even touched him properly yet.

"I don't know, maybe tie you to the bed, or suck you under the table while you try to maintain a proper and respectable look on your face..."

Timothée shivered and let out a long and low moan; he knotted his finger on Armie's hair and made the older man look at him.

Armie kissed him, hard and deep; he pushed Timothée down on the bed and looked down at the younger man for a few seconds before removing his shirt, his jeans and then his underwear.

"You are so beautiful," he practically whispered before lowering himself, placing kisses down Timothée's chest, stomach and finally reaching his hard cock. He licked it from base to top, smiling as he heard the faint moans leaving Timothée's mouth.

Armie wanted to tease him though, so he took his time and slowly and carefully kept on licking his lover's shaft; his hands rubbing Timothée's tights as the younger man did everything he could to stay still. It wasn't working much, though.

And it definitely didn't work when he felt Armie's mouth wrap around his cock, sucking it from base to top with so much skill that it was hard for Timothée to believe he was indeed the first man he had ever had sex with. But hey, maybe Armie was indeed perfect.

Mesmerized by the sounds leaving Timothée's mouth, Armie quickened his pace and decided to take a bold move and try to get the younger man's cock even deeper inside his mouth.

"Oh fuck...what the...," Timothée couldn't believe the amount of pleasure Armie was giving him with a simple blowjob and yet, it seemed the older man had even better plans for them. Timothée felt him slowly lift his legs and soon after it, Armie's mouth wasn't the only thing giving him pleasure; he had two fingers inside of Timothée and damn it, that was more than he could have asked for at that point.

With his whole body shaking, Timothée knotted his fingers on Armie's hair, keeping him in place as his orgasm came in very –and till now never experienced- intense waves of pleasure. He looked down, biting his lip as Armie looked up, a smile plastered on his lips as he cleaned his mouth.

"That was...wow..."

Armie chuckled, before lying down on top of Timothée, locking their lips together. Throughout the kiss, Timothée could feel Armie's boner pressed against him and reached for it, rubbing the older man slowly.

"Keep doing that," moaned Armie in Timothée's ear.

"Actually, I have a better idea," he said, turning them over as Armie smirked. He slid down the older man's body, kissing every single part of it before letting his by now throbbing shaft enter his mouth.

"Fuck Timmy, I'm not gonna last very long"

Timothée mumbled something, without removing the cock from his mouth, which made Armie's entire body tingle. Timothée loved to know he was the one to do this to Armie and hear the man moan his name, only made him increase his speed.

"Timothée...," it was supposed to be a warning, but there was absolutely no way he could finish that sentence. With a trembling body, Armie threw his head back and let his orgasm wash through him.

When he finally recovered himself and leaned on his elbows, the sight was almost too much. A flushed Timothée licking his lips with a look of pure joy in his eyes.

"Okay, now we can eat," he said as Armie fell back down on the bed, laughing.