0.6

Alfredo:

The birds right outside my window are wide awake and chirping. The sun lights up my room through my sheer light gray curtains. I look beside me and see the most beautiful princess ever, not even Disney can recreate such beauty. Natalia's curly dark ringlets covering half her face and her perfectly pouted lips look soft and kissable. Everything about her is perfect.

I check the time on my phone, 9:38 am, maybe I should get up since I have something planned for us today. Slowly getting out of bed, careful not to wake her. The bed sinks a little lower causing me to wake her up. "Good morning handsome" She says smiling. "Good morning baby girl" I say kissing her cheek.

After just laying in peace, I interrupt, "as much as I enjoy this moment I want to take you somewhere." I get up and kiss her lips and head to the bathroom to freshen up. I decide to shave leaving soft clear skin. After brushing my teeth, I put on a red flannel and a black v-neck underneath. I put on these ripped jean shorts that are a little past my knees and my breds 11. One last look in the mirror and I exit back into my room where I see her in the same position just on her phone. "Looking beautiful princesa." I say smiling.

N: wow you freshen up quick babe.

A: I'll be downstairs making waffles when you're done baby.

"Alrighty." She says getting up grabbing her flannel to cover her chest shyly and her bag. She goes into the bathroom and I quickly make the disheveled comforter. Afterwards I head downstairs and start on the waffles.

Natalia:

My body is a little sore from last night but nothing like a warm shower to ease the soreness. I get out my spare under garments and put on these "high waisted" denim shorts, me being short they reach little above my knees. I button my oversized red flannel and tuck in the front into my shorts. I take out my socks and go back into the room and put on my dark red air maxes.

As for my hair, I put it up into a top knot, smoothing my baby hairs. I decide on a more natural look. I spray some Jasmine body spray and head downstairs to the smell of coffee.

Before I speak up, Alfredo has this look of concentration while he is sizzling up some bacon. Leaning against the wall I observe him quietly as he does his thing.

Still observing him from the distance, he is deep in concentration, I take a couple steps to the counter and quietly pull out the bar stool. The stool makes a faint sound but it's enough to interrupt.

A: hey babe how long have you been standing there?

N: just a couple minutes didn't want to disrupt your zone.

He smiles. "Here try this." He says giving me a piece of waffle. Gah damn he sure knows how to cook. "So how is it, I don't normally cook for anyone but myself." Smiling I say, "it's amazing, chef fredo."

We both eat the quadrants of strawberry waffles and bacon. Afterward I decide to wash the dishes, the least I can do.

-

"So what is it that you have planned today?" I ask leaning on the counter.

A: our second date babe.

N: so what would last night be called?

A: the best night ever.

I smirk. He then tells me we need a get a move on. Getting my bag and following him to his car, we stop at a gas station. I decide to get us a couple snacks since he said its a little far. Entering the mini mart I go over to the cold aisle and take out two red bulls and pick up sour skittles and peaches gummy candy. "That'll be $7.13?" The cashier says in a thick Indian accent. I give him exact change and leave with the stuff back to the car.