Chapter 3

When I came out of the floo I expected to hit the floor instead I felt a pair of arms around me. I looked up to see Draco holding me. He was smiling sweetly at me and brought me closer to him until Papa coughed to get our attention. He led us to a siting room.

A house elf brought in refreshments while we all sat down. Papa, dad and mom all sat on the couch together and Draco and I sat on the love seat across from them. Mom cuddled in between Pap and dad looking very happy. 

Leo: What happens now?

That question had been on my mind since I learned the truth of everything. I don't know what to do and it's making me feel helpless. I was drawn out of me deep thoughts when Draco pulled me on his lap and started to run his fingers through me hair.

Lucius: I am not certain Leo but I know one thing. You are staying here and I'm hoping both Remus and Sirius will to so we can be a family.

I looked over at them and saw dad and mom nod their heads agreeing with what he said.

Lucius POV

I had just gotten my family back and I don't want any of them to leave anytime soon. I know Narcissa and I are not truly married because I was already married to Remus and Sirius before the twins were even born. All of the information was brought back after we were all cleansed. 

I know I need to talk to both Tom and Severus soon to explain everything. Then after that I need to explain to the inter circle and intro duce Leo to all of them. Maybe I should introduce him to Tom and Severus first so he doesn't panic.

Remus  took ahold of my hand and smiled. He looked at the boys and smiled even more. I followed his gaze and saw an adorable site. Leo fell asleep in Draco's lap.

Draco looked like he was in heaven with Leo so close to him. I hope that who ever there other make is that they love them very much. 

I looked over at my mates and I feel complete. I know that we have to talk about what to do for the next school year for the boys and what to do about the war. It might be a good idea to talk with the twins tomorrow after they got some rest. 

Lucius: Draco why don't you take Let to your room and take a nap with him. You both had a very long day. 

Draco nodded his head and gently picked Leo up and left the room.  I turned to my mates to start talking to them when Remus stunned me into silence with an amazing kiss. When Remus pulled away Sirius came over and gave me just an amazing kiss. Me mind was spinning when he pulled away. 

I repositioned so I could hold both of them at the same time. We were just relaxing when we heard heavy foot steps coming to the room we are in and by the sound of it there are more then one person.

When the door burst open it was Tom and Severus with looks of confusion and relief. They were out of breath so they dropped down in the love seat the twins where in just a few minutes before. My mates and I just sat there waiting for them to get there breath and start talking. 

Tom's POV

Severus and I was laying in our room when all of the sudden we where hit with pain and memories came flooding back to us of our family and our godsons. After the pain is over I pulled Severus into my arms while his breathing evens out and he stops crying. I know what he is crying about and I don't blame him. 

Tom: What do you think we should do sweet heart?

Severus jus got out of bed and started to get dressed. He looked at me with a look that said are you going to lay there all day. So I got up and got dressed. Severus grabbed my hand and pulled me quickly to the closest floo in our mansion. He shouted out Malfoy Mansion and as soon as we stepped out he started to pull me to the sitting room. We barged through the doors and found Lucius, Remus, and Sirius sitting together cuddling. It was a nice view to see but confusing as to how they remembered each other.

We sat down on the love seat to get our breathing under control. I pulled Severus to my side and thought of how they could be together now. 

Lucius: Why are you two here if you don't mind me asking?

Severus and I looked at each other then back at them trying to figure out how to answer that.

Severus: For some reason we were both enveloped in pain and were flooded with memories of you three and the twins. speaking of the twins where are they?

They looked at each other like they were having a silent conversation. Lucius reached into his jacket and pulled out quite a bit of parchment. He handed it to us and we read it over. The more I read the more tears started to form in my eyes. I couldn't believe that I had tried to kill my godson and that I had hurt him. I looked a Severus and saw that he was crying.  I know that he had bullied Harry Potter because of what James Potter had done to him so finding out that the little boy that he had been bulling had been his godson Leo it must be very heavy on his heart.