Chapter 1

After the Tri Wizard Tournament I was sent back to the place I call my personal hell. I had stopped asking not to be sent back here in 2nd year. Dumbledore just want listen even with all the evidence I have shown him. Even my best friends won't listen to me.

It is the night of the first of July and Uncle Vernon had beaten me quite badly. But there was one thing that I thought that he would never do but he did. He said it was my fault Petunia had stopped sleeping with him. I feel so violated and I just want to escape this world and be with the ones I love.

I am still awake even though it is close to midnight. I haven't slept since Cedric was killed infront of me, though I never really sleep while I am here any way.

I look at the clock right when it turns midnight and I am encased in pain. I bite my lip so I don't scream and wake anyone up. It felt like hours until the pain wares off.

I shakily got up and went to the mirror that was inside the old wardrobe. I nearly shreak at what I saw. I am now standing at 5'5" instead of 5'2". I have platinum blond hair with some black steaks going through it that sits in the middle of my back. My eyes are now a bright silver with swirls of bright blue and amber/gold flecks in them. I have sharp and soft aristacrat features along with a lith curvy but muscled body. I have slightly pointed ears, dainty fangs, silver triple marking that start at my shoulders and go down to my wrists and a pain of powerful yet delcat wings that are black starting at the top going down to a bright purple with silver tethers at the bottom.

I was so stunned with my looks that I was startled when there was a peking at the window. I look over and there sitting on the ledge was a big brown owl. It was also then that I realise that I wasn't wearing my glasses and I could see clearly. I hurried over and opened the window.

I'm sorry but I don't have any treats for you.

The owl just hooted quietly and stuck its foot out. Once the letter was removed the owl took off. I looked at the letter and saw it was from Greengotts I opened it slowly and started to read.

Dear Mr. Leo Alexander Scorpio Black Malfoy
It has come to Greengotts attention that you have just turned 15 and went through your Magical and Creature Inheritance. We congratulate you on becoming an adult in the eyes of the Wizerding World.
We would normally send your Birth Certificate, Inheritance papers, list of Vaults, and a list of your Lord and Hairships with this letter. But we thought it would be better if you came so we may discus this as we know who you where before what happened tonight and there are many things to talk about.
This letter is a portkey all you have to say is Golden Truth then you will be sent here to my office. I advise you come imediutly before anything can happen to you.
Your goblin friend/Manager of Greengotts Ranghook

I sat there looking at the letter blankly. Trying to wrap my mind around the name the letter was addressed to. If it is true then that means one of my parents is Lucius Malfoy and that means that Draco is my brother.

I didn't relies the tears sliding down my cheeks. I have been lied to my whole life and that I had family out there.

I grabbed a bag and packed what I truly treasured. My invisible cloak, the marauders map, my wand even though it felt strange, my photo album, and finally my art book. I didn't care if I left everything else. I looked at Hedwigs cage and had tears falling down my face again. Vernon had killed her when she was trying to protect me not to long after we got back here for summer.

I grabbed the letter and took a deep breath Golden Truth. And with that I was whisked away from that horrible place.