Don't talk to things that don't exist.

"I'm home!" I yelled, but only heard the echoes of myself. Guess nobody's home. I walked through the old rustic looking house, opened the scratched up sliding glass door, and yelled. "Onii-Chan!" ......."Onii-Chan!!!" That's weird he normally comes first call; where could he be? I stepped outside to be greeted by a crimson beast, brown fur, and almost solid black eyes. I quickly retreated into the house and stood in shock till I realized what was going on. I fell straight to the floor and weeped till I heard I familiar cry. "Onii-Chan?"

I quickly ran to the phone and flipped through the old musty pages until I found the number. The phone rang for several seconds till I finally heard "Thank You for calling Izu pound! I'm sorry but we're closed at the moment please call back again later." I dropped the phone slid on my shoes and ran all the way into town to find someone who could help. As I skidded around the corner I ran smack into the group of girls I hang around. "Please.... help me." I said trying to catch my breath. "Please?" They won't even look at me; they act as if I wasn't even there.

I don't have  time for this! I tried to run around the group and the group leader tripped me and I grinded my knees across the sidewalk until they were stained a dark vermillion color. "Oy, Gomi! Are u messing with my girlfriend?" Crud it was Riku; I'm never gonna get outta here. As he came at me I knew I was done for until he stopped and backed away. "You alright..... senpai?" "Hey Blue eyes" I whispered grinning. He helped me up and lifted me onto his back. "Alright which way?" He asked and I lead as I explained everything that was going on, but none of that seemed to matter. I was injured and he helped me; I existed to him. Having a small flashback in my mind I remembered something. I then mumbled "Um hey" "yeah?" He replied; his face turned to a coral blush. "Earlier, um did u call me se..senpai?"