Chapter Twenty Five: Outlaws.

I'm wanted dead or alive.

Whoa changing it up a little...

Confessions of a High School OUTLAW.

Another word for outcast...obviously.

Song of the Moment: Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi

"Sometimes I sleep sometimes it's not for days and the people I meet always goes their separate ways. Sometimes you tell the day by the bottle you drink and times when you're alone all you do is think."

You'll understand later..

Where am I now? New York. The city that never sleeps. We arrived really late a night and I was tired so as soon as my dads new wife showed us our rooms I fell on the bed which was already fixed up and wanted to sleep for like ever. "Skye could you come out here. We need to talk." what.. I got out of the bed and into the living room. Nice house but not the same. "What?" "Could you sit down please?" "I'd rather not." I said with an attitude of course. "I know you're upset but you need to change that attitude it's not needed." I sat down "What's up?" "Sorry about this really I am but I missed you two and I thought you girls would need a little change." "I was fine there." "You're tired so I'll waste your time tomorrow." "Don't bother." I said rolling my eyes and walking to my "room"

Aha remember when I said I could be a bitch? Yeah there's an example right there.

It was like 2am and I know I said I was tired but I couldn't sleep. Like I said this girl does not adapt well to change. I picked up my phone and called Ben and he picked up on the first ring

"Were you waiting for me to call?"

"If you called I want to make sure I answer on time. How are you?"

"Fucking fabulous."

"That's awesome. Where is your new location?"

"The big apple."

"New York? Holy fuck."

"Yeah."

"In a nice house?"

"Of course my dad isn't a cheap guy. Everything has to be more than one hundred bucks."

"Well damn didn't know your dad was a playboy."

"He's remarried kid."

"I should get on his good side."

"Yeah you shouldn't. I can't sleep."

"Want me to sing you a lullaby?"

"Well of course."

"Well I won't sing but I'll go get Mr. Acoustic and he'll play you a song."

"I'm cool with that too."

"Brb darling."

"Okay." waiting for five and

"I'm back. What do you want to hear?"

"What do you know how to play?"

"I'm such a prodigy I know how to play everything."

"Okay then play me If I'm James Dean...."

"Easy. I love that song."

"Then you better not mess up once."

"Aly and daddy might get angry. But I don't care. I'm gonna have to put the phone down Skye."

"I understand." he just started playing right away. Ugh he was so talented and I was not. He was good at everything and I didn't know this till now and right now I missed him more than anything else. I just missed everything about him ugh...