Chapter 14

I folded my arms across my chest and pouted, I had been really sick over the past few weeks and Mason had called a doctor that came to your house.

Who was currently trying to give me a shot.

"Nope Nope!" I glared at the both of them. I hated needles!

Mason whispered something to the doctor, who nodded. What were they gonna do?

The doctor looked at me, "If you let me give you the shot you can have a lollipop!"

I gasped, I loved lollipops! I nodded and clung to my dragon stuffy that Mason had gotten me. Mason came over and held my hands. I felt the doctor give me the shot and I whimpered.

After all that was done the doctor took a blood sample then left. Mason tucked me in with bunches of blankets and pillows. Then he dumped all my stuffies in.

He grabbed my paci and clipped it to my onesie that I was wearing. It was black with little pink dinosaurs. I happily sucked on my paci as Mason dabbed my feverish skin with a damp washcloth.

I nuzzled against his hand and tugged on his shirt, he smiled and climbed into the nest of pillows with me. He pulled me close and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"The doctor said it doesn't look too bad, he's gonna test your blood and see what's wrong then we'll get you all better." Mason held me right, as if he was scared I would disappear.

I clung to him tightly and wiggled to get comfy, I nuzzled my face into his chest and sucked on my paci.

•••••••••••••••

"Baby boy, get down from there right now or you'll get ten spankings." Mason put his hands on his hips and I pouted.

The doctor had said I was having some trouble with my intestines and digestion, so I had to be on a special diet.

But I wanted a damn cookie! I had climbed up on top of the fridge and sat there with the jar in my lap.

I slowly made my way down to avoid spankings, I pouted and gave Mason the best puppy dog eyes I could.

He picked me up and took me to the bedroom. "Little one, you stay in here and get ready for bed while daddy makes dinner." He walked out and I grunted.

I hated this stupid diet, I couldn't have any fun food! Damn daddy making me get a doctor check up.

I stripped down to my briefs then pulled on a oversized blue sweater, it came down to midthigh so I didn't put on pants. I put on some black thigh high stockings and snuggled up into the bed.

I didn't like being sick, I had to be on this diet until the doctor said so. This would be hell.

I played games on my phone until Mason called for me. I sighed and got up, I drug myself to the kitchen and pouted.

Mason picked me up and set me on the counter, "Open up!" I looked at the plate of steamed carrots and plain chicken.

"No!" I folded my arms across my chest and scowled at him. He made my favorite foods boring and tasteless.

He held a fork of carrots to my mouth. "Eat it all and daddy will give you a cookie?" He smirked, that evil man!

I glared at him, but ate the food.

After dinner daddy let me have a cookie, then I washed up and brushed my teeth.

I plopped into bed and snuggled into the pillows. I jumped when I felt large hands on my toosh.

"Mmm, I love this cute little ass," Mason smacked it firmly, causing me to squeal.

I turned and looked up at him. "Daddy, I not in da moods." I crossed my arms and Mason moved closer, my legs on either side of him.

"Oh really now?" He grabbed my hard little cock through my boxers and I turned bright red.

He took it out and began to stroke it, causing me to moan. "You sure you're not in the mood baby boy?" He rubbed my hole with his free hand.

"Uh-Uh... Mmmm...." I was a moaning mess, he knew just where to touch me.

Mason laughed darkly and took off my boxers, then pulled down his pajama bottoms so his large erection was exposed.

I blushed and giggled, squealing with delight. He smirked and got the lube, making a huge show of lubing himself up. He then lubed up my hole, prodding it gently.

"Daddy isn't gonna be nice," His voice was rough and dark. He lined himself up with me and looked into my eyes.

I slowly nodded, "Y-Yes daddy...." I bit my lip and wiggled in anticipation.

He slowly shoved his way in and let me adjust. After that he began to thrust, hard and fast.

I screamed with pleasure, I dug my nails into his back.

He grunted and held my waist with one hand, holding himself up with the other. I moaned wildly, feeling him pound into me over and over.

Soon I had covered myself in my own cum, but Mason wasn't done. He bit my neck hard as he growled deeply. He came deep inside of me and held still.

I collapsed, breathless and full.

Mason cleaned us up and pulled me close. "You did so good bug, I love you so much."

"I love you more daddy," I snuggled into his chest and smiled.

He rubbed my back softly, "Move in with me?"

I giggled and kissed his chest over his heart.

"Yes daddy."