Chapter 7

The rest of the day was uneventful. Everyone moved away from me as is they got too close they'd be burnt by acid.

This was fucking great.

I made my way out to Mason's car where he was waiting for me. He smiled and pulled me close. He kissed my cheek and held me close.

"You're so cute love bug!"

He squeezed me and I giggled. I felt so happy!

"Can we go back to my apartment? Ku aunt is at work. Shes working a double tonight." I smiled up at Mason and he nodded.

"Sounds good cutie!" He lifted me up and spun me around. I squealed and giggled, snorting as I laughed.

We got into the car and made our way to my building.

Mason parked the car and we got out. We headed up the stairs and into the apartment.

I shut the door and locked it behind us.

Before I could say anything Mason picked me up and pinned me to the wall. "All day I've just wanted to hold my sweet little boy close and kiss you and spoil you..." He gripped my tooshie slightly making me blush and bite my lip.

Mason gently kissed my cheek to my neck. He rubbed my toosh as he gently sucked on my sweet spot, a moan escaping my lips.

I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair, this felt heavenly.

I wrapped my legs around Mason's torso. He smiled and reared back slightly.

"Now I think that's good. A nice mark to prove that you're mine and mine only." He leaned back in and left more Marks all over my jaw, neck, and collarbone.

I was moaning softly and gripping his hair. I couldn't think straight, my mind was all fuzzy.

Mason moved us to the couch where he sat down with me in his lap. He massaged my tooshie and kisses back up, making contact with my lips.

We kissed deeply, I felt warm and safe. I pulled away and blushed deeply, I giggled as he bit his lip.

He growled low in his chest and layed me on the couch. He pinned me down and kissed my neck more. I tugged on his hair.

"Mmmm, daddy...." I bit my lip.

He smirked and stood up. "Let's go snuggle in your room babyboy."

I groaned and slowly got up, I walked to my room and yelped as Mason smacked my toosh.

I giggled and plopped down into bed. He grabbed me and tickled me. I squealed and giggled.

"NUUUUU!!"

"Oh yes!" He tickled me more and lifted up my shirt, giving me raspberries all over my tummy.

I squealed and kicked my legs, trying to break free.

Finally he stopped and layed down, pulling me to his chest. He held me close and a nuzzled against his chest.

I could stay like this forever. I was so happy in his arms. He made me feel safe, warm.

"May I put on some cartoons?" I looked up and Mason with a big smile.

"Of course little one." He smiled and kissed my nose.

I switched on chowder and got nice and cozy on Mason. He rubbed my back and kissed my shoulder.

I watched my show and Mason looked around. He grabbed my paci from the bedside table and held it to my lips questionably.

I popped it into my mouth and sucked.

I really could stay like this forever.