Chapter 10

I woke up to Mason kissing my neck, I giggled sleepily and tried to push him off.

"Daaaddyy!" I yelped as he bit my sweet spot. He pulled away and smiled down at me.

"Sorry baby boy, daddy just wanted a little snack." I blushed and giggled.

It had been about two months since Mason and I had started dating. His mother had successfully sold the house and she let Mason move into his own apartment.

He had moved into my building, up in the penthouse. We were currently laying in his bed.

Mason got up and stretched, "I'm gonna go take a shower love bug." He leaned down and kissed me softly.

I kissed back and he pulled away, disappearing into the bathroom.

I slowly got up and stripped down. I went to the closet and picked out an oversized black sweater that slipped off one of my shoulders. I put that on and then put on some black overalls that ended in booty shorts. I knew this would drive Mason crazy so I added a pair of blue and black striped thigh high stockings.

I put my hair up into a messy bun and padded to the kitchen.

I started pulling out ingredients to make French toast. I also pulled out some bacon, I turned on the huge griddle and started mixing up the stuff for the French toast.

I placed the strips of bacon on one half of the griddle, it popped and burnt my hand.

I yelped loudly, "Fuck!" I rubbed my hand and felt tears forming in my eyes.

Suddenly I felt hands on my waist, Mason leaned in and growled in my ear. "Little one. You know you're not supposed to use hot things without supervision. Let me see it."

I turned around and let him see my hand. I sniffled and looked down. "I sowwie daddy... I jus wanted to make you bweakfas...."

Mason kissed my hand and got some burn cream from the first aid kit. He applied it onto the burn and wrapped it up.

"Thank you baby boy, you did such a good job! But let daddy do the cooking. How about you go set the table super nice for daddy?" He kissed my hand and I squealed happily.

I ran off and got the really pretty plates from the cabinet. I set them on the table and got the silverware ready. I got some glasses and a mug for Mason's coffee.

I grabbed a vase and filled it with water, I went out onto the balcony.

Mason had let me build a little garden out here, there was also an in-ground pool and a hot tub.

I went over to the flowers and cut some African violets. I went back in and put them in the vase, then put it in the center of the table.

I snuck into the kitchen and hugged Mason from behind as he cooked. He was only in some jeans.

I slowly rubbed his chest and got up on my tip toes, I kissed his neck.

Mason turned and picked me up, he set me on the counter. "Well hello little one," He smirked and rubbed my thighs.

"Hi daddy," I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Breakfast is almost ready," He leaned in and kissed my nose.

I giggled and nodded. I got off the counter and went to the table. I sat down and waited patiently.

Mason brought over the food and a bottle of maple syrup. He set everything down and sat next to me.

"Alright little boy, dig in!" Mason loaded up my plate with food and smiled.

He had finished the bacon and French toast, then made the fluffiest scrambled eggs ever. It was great.