After Alan walked out and closed the door Janett looked me dead in the eyes and smiled. "Austin, I can't thank you enough for taking such good care of Alan." I felt happiness fill my entire body. "It's no problem at all Janett really Alan means the world to me, I just want him to be happy and safe." Janett's eyes lit up and she pulled me in for a hug. "Austin, just call me Mom" I smiled and nodded my head. "Alan seems a thousand times happier now that you're in his life and I couldn't be more grateful for that." Janett said "You can let Alan in now" I opened the door and Alan walked in looking at both of us to make sure everything was fine. The three of us talked for a while until a nurse came in and said that visiting time was over.

As we got up to leave, Alan's mom cleared her throat and looked at us seriously. "I hope both of you two know that having sex on the kitchen table is completely off limits." I started laughing while Alan hid behind me groaning. "Ma'am yes ma'am" I said, saluting Alan's mom who was giggling. "In all seriousness Alan if its okay with Austin's father, please stay at his house until I get home. I love the both of you so so much, please stay safe." Alan and I hugged Janett and left, driving back to my house and went to sleep.

Both Alan and I decided that we would stay home this week from school and just relax. We were planning on staying at the bungalow so we didn't get on my dad's nerves. When I woke up on Tuesday morning Alan was still sleeping so I decided to make him breakfast. When I finished making waffles I carried a tray up to him. When I opened the door Alan woke up and smiled. "You're too good to me Austin" Alan said in a raspy morning voice. I sat cross legged next to him and kissed his cheek. Alan smiled, picked up his fork and knife and started eating. Every minute or so he would feed me a piece. When we were done I put the tray on the floor and wrapped my arms around Alan. He cuddled into me and we stayed like that for about an hour.

After a while I fell asleep and was sleeping until I felt Alan kissing my neck. I woke up and looked down at the small boy who continued kissing and sucking on my neck. My breath hitched when he found my soft spot and Alan looked up at me. "Someone's awake" Alan said with a giggle. Then returning to kissing my neck. The things this boy does to me I swear. "Alan why are you doing this?" I said groggily. "Well remember yesterday we were torturing each other all day and all we wanted to do was fuck" Alan said while climbing on my lap. "I think I want to start that all over again" he whispered in my ear, his breath hitting my neck causing me to shiver. I pulled Alan towards me, instantly kissing him roughly. He yelped from surprise and tried to keep up with me. Quickly taking control, I flipped us over so I was ontop of Alan, knelling inbetween his legs. I pinned his arms above his head and looked at him with pure lust. We were both breathing heavily, staring into each other's eyes. "Now Alan" I said with a serious voice. "You know I like being in charge and dominating you" I continued, slowly taking one hand and rubbing his inner thigh. Alan's breath hitched and he nodded, his eyes filled with excitement. I crashed my lips back on Alan's and continued rubbing his thigh, slowly moving my hand up. I pulled away and stared at Alan intimidatingly. "I want you to follow my orders and do what I say, do you understand?" I said, talking in a way I knew Alan loved. Once again Alan nodded and bit his lip. "Yes sir" he said while trying to get my hand closer to his member. The thing I quickly learned about Alan is that he loved being bossed around and taken control over. He craves the feeling.

Alan and I continued to making out while I rubbed the bulge in his pajama pants. Alan was moaning against my lips as I moved my hand faster. I pulled away and took my shirt off and so did he. I rolled over and motioned for Alan to sit on my lap. I put my hands on Alan's ass and moved him back and forth, creating friction between the both of us. Alan rolled his head back and bit his lip, turning me on even more. After a little bit Alan got off my lap and took his pants off. I watched him as he slowly crawled back into bed and pulling at the waste line of my boxers. Alan rubbed me through the thin material of my boxers causing me to breath quickly. He smirked and pulled them down, grabbing a hold of my member and stroking me slowly. I was quick to push him onto his back and start kissing down his chest. Alan watched me as I made my way down further and further until I was at his hip bones. I looked up at him and smirked, taking him into my mouth and bobbing my head up and down. Alan gripped the sheets and bit his lip keeping eye contact with me the whole time. I kept bobbing my head until Alan was bucking his hips, then I quickly pulled away causing him to groan in frustration. I went up to him and kissed him a couple times before sticking two fingers into his mouth which he sucked. I kissed Alan again and pushed my fingers into him causing his mouth to open and his eyes to close. I continued to pump my fingers in and out of him until he was adjusted.

I went into the bedside dresser and got out a bottle of lube and a condom, lubing myself up as quick as I could. Alan was tapping his fingers impatiently. I positioned myself inbetween his legs and slowly pushed into him. Alan moaned and wrapped his hands around my neck. I kept going slow, teasing him until he couldn't take it anymore. "Austin please go faster and harder." I looked Alan in the eyes and moved a little bit faster. Alan bit his lip and groaned. "Please fuck me Austin please I'm begging you" Alan pleaded. I leaned down and bit his shoulder, quickening my pace and going deeper. Alan moaned loudly and rolled his head back. He was quick to finish considering how sensitive he was. The sight of Alan climaxing almost killed me. After recovering, Alan began encouraging me to finish. "Austin come for me" Alan said in a high pitched voice. I couldn't take it anymore and I came. Collapsing next to Alan and kissing him one more time. Alan stroked my cheek and smiled wide. "That was amazing Austin" He said breathing heavily. I nodded and closed my eyes, savoring the moment. The rest of the day we watched movies and ate popcorn, relaxing and enjoying eachother's company.