I want you

Nayeon opened the door of Jennie's room and startled the latter who was taking her pills.

"What brings you here, unnie?" Jennie asked her while slurping her water.

Nayeon closed the door behind and walked towards the chair. She kept her purse down and looked the latter,

"Your dad called me because you said that you won't leave the school."

Jennie sighed, "It's not a big deal. He made you come this late at night."

Nayeon sat at the edge of the bed and smiled, "I can come anytime if it's you...I don't mind."

Jennie chuckled, "Sweet talk,unnie, real smooth."

Nayeon smirked, "That's my work. Anyway, why are you not leaving school? You know the consequences right? No one in the school knows about your condition and if you faint or something bad happens, no one will know what to do. I suggest you to stay home."

Jennie put the glass down and made her way to the bed. She sat in the bed and looked her noona, who always treated her sweetly and clinically,

"I...I don't want to leave...There's someone, and her....I don't know what it is, but there's something within her that makes me want to stay..." Jennie said as she kept her hand in her chest, feeling her heart beat.

This time, Nayeon looked surprised and interested because Jennie had never told anything like this to her, maybe Jennie was feeling something called 'love'. Nayeon had wanted that for a long time, for Jennie to enjoy love but that latter just seemed so distant to whoever asked her out.

"That's the first time you talked about someone you feel interested in...So, who's the person to make you feel like that?"

Jennie slightly pouted while thinking if she should say her or not.

"Her name is Lisa..."

Jennie had said it and Nayeon smiled at her.

"Okay, you can go to school Jennie, but I suggest you tell your best friends about your condition. If something happens to you, they would know what to do. It's for the best and for Lisa; you're feeling something you say. I suggest you that if you want to be something to her, you should be honest otherwise at last, she'll be torn."

Nayeon informed her and Jennie shook her head as she replied,

"I will never cross the boundaries of friendship and be something more than that...not even to Lisa or anyone. That's the rule I always made and you should know better than anyone why."

Nayeon's smile faded because it was true. When Jennie had first found about her condition and how much time she had left, she was more distant and more closed because she had the fear that everyone will pity her and at last, when she's gone, that will only make a big imprint on everyone's heart, even her best friends. She hated seeing them hurt more than anyone and now, Lisa had crept in her life too.

"Then I hope to see you crossing the boundaries of the rule you made....I want to see you be the rebel and take the lead." Nayeon said as she stood up and took her leave.

She prayed for Jennie to feel love.

-

The next morning, Lisa and her squad were in Joy's house becoming ready to go school. They all had bikes and they always paddled to school. The 'fun' they called.

"How was our day yesterday with the one and only JENNIE KIM?" Joy said as she ate her pancakes.

Yeri, who was munching her breakfast nodded her head and said with her mouth full,