Scared? - Damon x reader

Stefan and Elena decided to go on a little "lover's trip" to the Gilberts' cabin in the woods, leaving me and Damon Salvatore all alone to the confines of the Salvatore mansion. I had a huge crush on Damon, but I was also very afraid of him. He knew that I was afraid, so he purposefully tried to scare and intimidate me all the time. Every interaction.

Because of my fear and confused feelings, I just tried to avoid being alone with Damon at all costs. Usually, I could get away with it. This weekend, not so much.

I was standing in the kitchen, making some macaroni and cheese since that was the only food I could make successfully, and I went to get the strainer out of the cupboard. As soon as I was turned around, Damon was right there, as close to me as he could possibly be. I squeaked as I jumped a bit.

"Scared, princess?"

"Leave me alone," I pouted, attempting to move past him to get to the cupboard. "I'm hungry."

"Me, too," he smirked, grabbing me by my shoulders and putting his face to the crook of my neck. I flinched a bit, still afraid. "If you weren't so cute, I would drain you right here, right now without a second thought. Oh, what I wouldn't give to just taste you."

He released me, a smirk still on his face. I continued making my macaroni and cheese, and when I was finished, I put some in a bowl and took it upstairs, to my room. I was staying with the Salvatores since vampires that were trying to kill the Salvatores killed my entire family instead. They were putting me up in their guest room. I just sat in my room, watching Netflix and eating, until I was disturbed once again by Damon. I looked over only to see my door hanging open, Damon draping himself across the frame. This made me jump again.

"Hey, (Y/N)," he smirked. "If you're interested, I'm heading to the grill in a few minutes."

"Yeah," I decided at last. "I'll go. There's supposed to be a party there tonight anyway."

"I didn't know you were one to participate in anything considered fun," he jested.

"I'm full of surprises," I retorted.

"Well, queen of fun, I know for a fact, you're not wearing that," he gestured to my clothes. "Once you've changed, meet me out front in ten."

"Fine."

I changed into a simple, black cocktail dress that I wore when my girls and I went to any parties or clubs. I was ready to go. When I stepped in front of Damon, he almost seemed to do a double take.

"Someone cleans up nice," he commented. "Let's roll."

--

"Is it someone's birthday?" I ask as we enter the premises. The Grill was alive with sound and motion. There were many drunk humans and vampires both. "None of these people are from around here."

"It's almost like the Mikaelsons knew you two would end up here. It's almost as if this was a trap," a voice sounded smugly from behind me.

"Well well well," Damon sighed. "Good to see you, too, Klaus."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment if you want Part 2. Make requests!