Chapter 1

"Sure, why not? Okay, see you tomorrow Riko-senpai," I said, ending my call with her.

        Sighing, I threw my phone onto my study desk and face planted onto my bed. How am I gonna do this? I haven't played basketball ever since that day and I didn't even bother to keep in touch with them, well except for Riko-senpai and her dad.

         Getting off of my bed, I went to my walk-in closet to find my old basketball shoes. While finding the shoes, I wondered to myself if this choice I made was wise. After what felt like a millennia, I finally found them. Just looking at the pair of basketball shoes I used for basketball surfaced some memories about the sport. I shook my head and grabbed the shoes before packing the rest of the things I would need for basketball. 

         While packing, my phone rang. Thinking it was Riko-senpai calling me again, I didn't stop to check the caller ID and straight away answered the call. The moment the person who called me said a greeting, my eyes widened and I almost stopped breathing. I hung up immediately and sat down on my bed with my head in my hands. I cursed myself for mindlessly answering a call without checking the caller ID. Memories began to resurface yet again, but this time, the bad ones. Memories of them, the ones who I gave my trust and loyalty to, only to be treated badly and betrayed in the end.

         After a few deep breaths, I finally calmed down and resumed packing my things. I tried forgetting about the call but questions began popping up due to being taught in the military to be cautious when dealing with people who have unknown intentions. Once I finished with my packing, I arranged a flight to Japan. I won't be arranging the flight through the many airline services but through my own private jet. If Akashi had called, who's to say that the others haven't been informed as well? This meant they will probably camp near the entrances of the airport in Japan. This also meant that Akashi will have his security roaming around the flight arrival gates in disguises while he and the rest are waiting in a fancy car.

What fun I will have avoiding and tricking them all. After all, this isn't my first time encountering such situations before, and from them no less. You would think that after a few attempts, they would stop their foolish attempts at catching me, but no. They're still doing this and frankly, I really am getting tired of it.

       I decided to do other things to get my mind off my current predicament. Who knew getting prepared for a simple basketball training camp in another country took this much work?

Hello dear readers! I apologise for the short chapter and the many errors in the chapter. I'm trying to get used to writing more so that I can improve on my essays. The stories I write are all from visual ideas from my brain so that's why the sentences sound a bit(more like super weird amirite) peculiar. Other than that, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter :)).

~~The Author