chapter five: "is it tho?"

ALL OF OUR ANGLES: CHAPTER FIVE

/ "IS IT THO?"

"Okay, so wassup with you and that boy from the kickback tho?" Regine asked as she leaned back on Shyrod's chest.

The duo were posted in the living room of Shyrod's apartment after a morning of classes.

"I mean, he cool," Shyrod shrugged "We have yet to really link up again but our schedule's kinda clash so yea,"

"You see yourself liking him?"

"His dick nice and thick so you tell me honey."

Regine couldn't contain the laugh that erupted from her mouth after he'd said that. Shyrod really had no filter when it came to anything and that's one thing she really loved about him. Most of the times it was funny anyways. Either way, she always appreciated his honesty, especially when it came to her. Nobody wants a lying ass friend, keep it real!

"You annoyin'."

"And I also have a fat ass, anything else?"

"El oh el."

"What about you? Don't thank ian seen you sneak off wit dat boy during the party, who dat?"

Shyrod noticed the way Regine shyly smiled and shrugged like a school girl, causing him to raise a brow at her. "He must gave you some pipe a'sumn?"

"Bitch," Regine chuckled, sitting up so she could face him, "No, he hasn't. But, he's nice, so we been talking or whatever."

"Girl ain't no or whatever, hell y'all be talking bout?"

"Shit!"

"Mhm, but okay I'm listening for real. What's tea, since you been holdin'?"

"Not much. We been texting since the party and he took me out a co-"

"He took you out? And when was you planning on lacing me? I see this relationship is no longer important to you since we keepin secrets." Shyrod nodded with his lips pinched together as he pointed at her. "I got you, it's okay."

Regine smiled as she leaned over and tried to hug Shyrod, but he pushed her back making her fall on the floor and hit her head. She groaned out in pain for a second then mean mugged Shy as he held his stomach laughing.

"You need ta get yo weight up den, hell."

"Boy fuck you."

"My nigga got that covered honey, ion swing like dat."

"Nigga please, you would be honored to get up in this pussy. Have yo ass feenin." She waved him off, standing up and walking into the kitchen.

"Bitch gon 'head, we all know I ride the dick but my pipe game on tennnn. Cook me sumn while you in there too please, fat ass girl."

"I know this ass fat! Suck it, bitch!"

"You not gon keep disrespecting me in da place where I pay the muhfuckin bills na."

Regine laughed at her best friend as she maneuvered across the kitchen to grab her ringing phone. Her eyebrows rasied in surprise as she saw the name, "Lil Meechie" across her screen with a picture of him that he took when they were at Black by Black 2. Pressing the green answer button Regine held the phone up to her right ear with a small smile forming across her face.

"Hello, sir."

"Wassup pretty lady? How you doing t'day?"

"I'm alright, how you?"