Chapter 4

Ashley's P.O.V

"What the fuck are you doing at my house Justin!" Why was he at my house? What could he possibly want?

"I just came to chill with you." He said while he was all scrunched up on the floor. "didn't know that was a crime. So now that I'm hear what do you wanna do?" I could see the blood dripping from his head from when I hit him. Crap!

"First I'll clean you up and then maybe we'll watch a movie." With that said I brought him to the bathroom and got out the first aid kit. "Sit down" he said down on the toilet and I patched him up.

"You got quiet an aim there." I couldn't help but giggle.

"Soo umm what movie do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know what movies do you have?" We spend over 10 minutes of picking a movie and ended up watching Just Go With It. The room was filled with laughter. Justin and I were a good distance from eachother.

"You know I don't have any diseases." He teased.

"Are you sure cause the last time I checked...." Then he cut me off.

"Just get over here." I slid closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me. It immediately got warmer. The movie finally ended.

"Well that was fun. We should do that again sometime. " I looked up at him at him and he wouldn't take his eyes off me. "Umm do you have a staring problem. "

"Only with you." He winked. And next thing I knew we were kissing but it wasn't like any other kiss. It was passionate and I actually felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Ashley?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm falling for you." I just stared at him in complete shock. Was this a trick. I didn't know how to handle this. Would he just get what he wanted and dump me. Or what if he actually had true feelings for me. I can't lie and say I don't have feeling for me. I just don't wanna get hurt.

"Ashley umm...fuck I knew I shouldn't of had said anything."

"No I like you too."

"Really?"then I kissed him and we ended up falling asleep together.

---------------------------------------------

How is it soo far?

Vote,comment and rate. Love you guys <3