Chapter 2

Song Choice: To lo-Stay High (Habits Remix) ft. Hippie Sabotage

----------------------------------------------

Ashley's P.O.V

After a 15 minute car ride he pulled in Heaven. Heaven was one the most expensive restaurants in town! "What are we doing her!?"

"Eating silly" he chuckled. It actually sounded pretty cute when he said that. Wait! What! No! Snap out of it. I noticed Justin waving his hands in front of my face. I guess I zoned out. We went inside and it was beautiful.

"Reservation for 2 under Bieber"

"Oh yes right this way sir." The man smiled and looked in his mid 30s.

"Justin! The prices on this food lets just go to Mcdonalds or something."

"Don't worry. It's all under control." He was surprisingly sweet. Maybe I should give him a chance. "Why don't you act like this in school? You always act like a jerk."

"Idk I kinda have a rep for being the bad boy and don't want people thinking I'm a pussy." I stared at him at him. "Why should you care all that matters is what you think of yourself"

Justin's P.O.V

She was right in a way I guess. It looked like she actually cared about me. She looked so beautiful tonight and I wanted her but I tried to act like a gentlemen. "Idk but anyway I'm even surprised you gave me a chance" I chucked.

"I think everyone deserves a chanced" she giggled. Man did I love her giggle. Then after a few minutes of silence our food. She dug in her food like a pig. At least I new she wasn't afraid to be her self. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" She said with her mouth filled with food.

"You" I laughed. Suddenly she looked down and blushed. "In a good way most girls wouldn't dare to eat like that in front of guys."

"Well I'm not like other girls"

"I noticed thats why I liked you." Shit did I just say that aloud.

"Yeah you did" she laughed "but you like me?" All of I sudden I got nervous. Wait this can't be happening. I never get nervous for anything! God I knew this girl was gonna change me. We were done with our food and she wanted to pay but I didn't let her. The ride to her house was silent but it was a comfortable silence.

Ashley's P.O.V

The ride home was a nice comfortable silence. We finally made it and he opened the door for me. "If the people at school could see you now they would think someone else had taken over you body" I chuckled. He didn't say anything and we just stared into each other's eyes.

"You know you look really beautiful tonight. He said with a slight grin. I blushed mad hard.

"And you're really cute when you blush." I looked down not knowing what to say.

"Don't look down baby girl. You have nothing to hide." then he lifted up my chin and did the unexpected. He kissed me. I felt so many butterflies in my stomach. He kept his arms around my waist and I put my hands around neck. After a few minutes we took a break to breathe. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school" I said shyly.

"I guess you will. Goodnight Ashley. " he kissed my cheek and drove away. I got in and saw my mom looking and me.

"He's a keeper. You rarely find those around here."

I walked up stairs to my room,changed and laid down. I couldn't go to sleep. Did that kiss actually mean something? I got a text message from a random number and it said. Goodnight beautiful xoxo -Justin

That made my night.

--------------------------------------------

Please rate comment or follow. So I know people are actually reading so I can keep writing. Love you all<3