ITS THE FINAL CHAPTER

Start from the beginning

"Eds, baby, we're fine. Look, it's a beautiful day, I look hot, you look stunning, and we are going on a date." Richie spoke almost laughing at his boyfriends' worries

They walk into the restaurant and get seated almost immediately to a booth.

"Hi, I'm Max, ill be your server today, can I start you off with anything to drink?" the man with rich blue hair spoke.

"Uh, yes. I'll have a nice cold hard coke, and my babe over here would like a water." Richie answered the man with a smile on his face.

"Rich, I can order for myself." Eddie spoke quietly as the waiter max nodded and walked away getting their drinks.

"I know you can, but I want to treat you. Now, what do you want to eat?" Richie asked looking down at the menu

Eddie just looked up at Richie with a smirk on his face as he placed his hands in his lap. Eddie moved from his side of the booth to Richie's slowly, his eyes never leaving Richie's.

"Eds, woah there buddy, slow down. We have even gotten our drinks yet."

"I'm just coming over to tell you what I want." Eddie said.

"Eds, it's not the time for this" Richie breathed out as Eddie's mouth was barely an inch away from his ear.

"You wanna know what I want, Rich?" Eddie asked in a whisper waiting for Richie to answer.

Richie answered with a huge gulp and nodding his head. "I'd like a burger." Eddie said to Richie in his normal voice scaring Richie. Eddie then raced back to his side of the booth with a huge ear to ear smile.

"You little bitch."

"Here is your water," Max said placing the cup in front of Eddie. "and here is your coke." he said doing the same for Richie.

"Thanks"

"So, have you both decided what you would like, or do you want to start off with an appetizer?"

"yeah, we are ready," Richie started. "my boo over there would like a burger, medium-well, no tomato, and extra pickles. I'd like the buffalo mac and cheese." Richie looked up at the man to make sure he had gotten the order.

Their lunch was filled with laughter, stories about school, and dirty jokes, mostly from Richie, but Eddie did make one joke when he got his burger. He asked Richie if he thought he could fit the whole thing in his mouth and when Richie said no, Eddie agreed and said 'yeah, you're right, I got used to your small dick, it'd probably take me a long time to get this in my mouth easily'.

It was great, you should have been there.

At the end of lunch, Eddie got cold and Richie gave him his jacket. It fit Edie perfectly. He hated it. Richie loved it. Richie purpously got the jacket so it would fit Eddie.

--- you know ur girl is doing it again---

After lunch, Richie took Eddie to the closest park he could find. THe went on a long romantic walk hand in hand. Richie pulled out his phone to post a picture of him and Eddie on Instagram.