worrying about you

^ this vine has been stuck in my head all week^

Stan arrived at Eddie's house at exactly 4.00 like he had promised him an hour earlier. It took the two boys around seven minutes to arrive at Richie's. Those seven minutes were very awkward, to say the least. when they arrived at the Tozier residence Stan was hesitant to go to the front door.

Stan grabbed onto Eddie's arm before he could get out of his car. "Wha-" Eddie said trying to pull his arm out of Stan's reach. 

"Listen, Eddie, Richie's dad might open the door and he might not be in the best mood." Stan said to him letting go of the boy.

"uh, okay." was Eddie's response. as they headed out of the car and reached the door Eddie knocked. They waited for an answer that quickly came.

"Hello." Mr.Tozier spoke, his deep voice coursing through them like thunder.

"Hi, uh we came by to see Richie." Eddie said softly.

"He isn't feeling too good right now boys, maybe stop by another time." Richie's father said.

"Yeah, we know. Richie said we could stop by if that's ok with you sir." Stan said lying to him.

"Huh.. Richie didn't ask me about that, he must have forgotten to ask. I'll have to talk about that with him later. Come on in." He said stepping aside to let the boys in.

Stan and Eddie made their way down to Richie's room. Eddie looked at the walls of the hallway, there were no pictures hung on the wall and the paint had a few small brownish red spots splattered near the floor.

Stan knocked on Richie's door and quietly said something Eddie could barely hear, something like 'Hey Rich, you decent? Eddie and I are here to see you.' There was a muffled groan from the inside of the room and Stan gestured Eddie to go inside along with him.

"Hey, Richie." Stan said as he sat on the bed waiting for a response.

"Pussy. Pussy." Eddie said tapping the cage where the hamster resided, thus earning a laugh from Richie as he rolled over in his bed and saw Eddie standing near his desk.

"Spaghetti, hi." Richie said quietly like he was half asleep, but he wasn't.

"Rich." Eddie whispered stepping closer to where Richie was on the bed.

"Dude, you won't even believe what I found yesterday," Stan said facing Richie who was still looking lovingly at Eddie

"My old whiskey. I know dude, great find. I'll totally be over next week so we can finish that." Richie said with a slight chuckle

"No." Eddie protested.

"Well I'm thankful for the concern Eds, but I'm a grown ass man and I can do what I want."

"You aren't a grown man, you're seventeen!" 

"Eddie, seriously it's my life." Richie spoke

"But I'm apart of that life and I don't want you to."

"Eddie, its okay, Richie is fine." Stan said 

"No, he's not."

"Eds," Richie said sitting up in his bed. " Can you leave, please."

"Wha-what?" Eddie said shocked moving back a little

"Dude." stan whispered

"No, Stan. He is making me feel even worse." Richie said facing stan a single tear rolled onto of his face. Stan nodded.

"Really?" Eddie asked looking at Richie's sad face then at stan who raised his shoulders in a way of saying sorry

"I'm sorry Eds, i'm just not in a good mood right now to have this conversation right now."

Eddie nodded his head stepping closer to Richie again and placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "Just- next time you feel this way let me know, I don't like worrying about you rich."

And with that Eddie left, calling his mother to pick him up and riding home in silence as tears rolled down his face.

a/n ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk why i cant write any more like all these chapters are complete shit and idk what to do.

i get all of these ideas and when i write them they are shit and dont go well with how i want this to end

ghafjwkpeturieowbnvcm,xpwldk,itkgbmhtjrkelpdx;l,fmgnjb

also sorry this took so long, my mom wanted me to go to chick-fil-a with her