[м]chapter54. sexual tension pt.2

!!WARNING!!

16+

"Why dont you call me oppa, like you always do..?"

××××××

-------

Ok this is definitely the finale

🌹the finale🌹

the olders whispers those kinky sounding words on his neck. Forcing jungkook to feel all weird and bubbly on his stomach.

Heres a fact
He likes asmr

Jungkook was actually shocked at that request, but, somehow he found it oddly hot.
However his cocky self wanted to yell an loud "EW" for the older being kinky AF (like hes himself isnt *rolls eyes) but he knew taehyung once in a life wanted to feel special, and the top one in their relationship.
Not like hes not top, he is top. And thats a fact.

(fite me)

Thats why jungkook kept quiet. If it means to make taehyung happy, hes ready for anything and everything.

Taehyung moves his swirling tongue down Jungkook's neck and to one of his exposed collarbones, sucking and biting until a mark is left.

IT-It feels WEIRD

Red and purple and blue, the hickey continues to read out thinly onto the younger's pale skin like watercolor paint.

Taehyung admires his work, making more of those bites as downward as he could go without the neckline of Jungkook's sweater blocking his way.

The younger squirms with every lovebite, biting down harshly on his lower lip and digging his fingernails into Taehyungs back.
"-Ngh.. Op-oppa...we-we're going out on a da-date tomorrow...
Don't- don't leave t-too many..." jungkook breathes out so helplessly.
And Taehyung loves it all. He loves how jungkooks voice turning high pitched when hes under him, whimpering, and whining.

And oh God calling him oppa, is just-

Taehyung's wet muscle slides across the marks he made on Jungkook's newly littered neck, earning a few lewd moans and a string of profanities to tumble out of Jungkook's mouth.
"I'll just make marks that only l can see then," Taehyung growls.

He discards the younger's sweater immediately leaving him only on those underwear and flings it somewhere in their room, immediately attacking the center of his exposed chest with bites and licks.

Th-this is too MUCH to
h-handle..
His tongue...

Jungkook shudders at the other's dominance only for his mouth to be swallowed again by Taehyung's swollen lips.
Both are now kissing with fervor, their heads spinning and heartbeats erratic. Jungkook's back leaves the cream-colored wall and is met with the soft mattress. His arms snake around Taehyung's neck, bringing him closer as they continue to kiss passionately and lustfully.

I

guess this is what is called turning adult and doing adult stuff...