Taylor caniff bad boy

Chapter 8
Cameron's pov : I don't like maddie I just want some fun but by the looks Of it so dose she so I'm not going to hurt her if it's the two of us playing this game ... So yeah I think we're both only in this for one thing .. And nash and Taylor are clearly doing the same! I mean new girl at our school so she Dosent know what we are like so what she Dosent know won't hurt her !
Your pov: the next day I got up and got ready for school i wore some denim short shorts cause It was so hot! With a white vest top and baby blue vans and my hair in a cute pony tail I made my way to school and went to my locker when I got to my locker the lovely schools slut came over "yeah so I'm Shona but you probably already knew that!" She says like she's the queen "actually I didn't because I don't care" you sassily say back "aww whatever just don't mess with me and stay away from nash Cameron and Taylor because they don't like sluts like you?" .... That just threw you off the edge you hated people talking down to you thinking they can walk all over you and calling you a slut because that's one thing you weren't "so why do they like you? Arnt you the biggest slut going!" You snap "excuse me you little slag" she replies "I'm not the slag so just leave I'm not scared of you" you reply "you should be" she Anwsers Taylor Cameron and nash walk over to see what's going on "aww Taylor she's calling me a slut and stuff and it's upsetting me" she says running over to Taylor acting all innocent "don't think so Barbie" you say "I'm not Barbie I'm not fake" she says trying to act like the victim "yeah sure your not ..." You reply "maddie leave" Taylor says angrily "nope my locker is here so I will stay thanks" you reply closing your locker door ...