Taylor Caniff Bad Boy

Chapter 2
Your pov: you arrived at your new school and you walked through the doors you got so many dirty looks and stares but it didn't bother you , you walked towards your locker (you had already got shown your locker so you knew where it was) as you got closer you noticed 3 boys standing opposite your locker and they looked like the schools bad boys with one of the schools sluts you know how I could tell it was a school slut? She had a short mini skirt on basically had her breasts on full show and all over what must of been the main boy he had black jeans on sacking down I mean can he not afford a belt? Then a bandana and a tye DIY shirt ... I got up to my locker and opened it I started to grab my books when the 3 boys came over and leaned on the lockers at each side of me "hey babe I'm Taylor this is Cameron and nash what's your name" he said inches away from me "maddie what's it to you" you sassily say he places his hands on my hips and turns me to face him "because maybe I want your number babe!" He says slowly moving his hands towards your bum "haha you wish number one don't touch" you say taking his hands of your hips "and number two" you go right up to his face leaving no space between you's "don't call me babe" you say and shut your locker door and walk off the look on his face was priceless ...