Taylor caniff bad boy

Chapter 5
Your pov: after about 5 minutes of silence Cameron still had his hand on your thigh but he had moved it a little closer so it was now about 3 or 4 inches away from your flower garden (your flower garden is you vagina haha) you wanted to move his hand at first but you had to let him keep it there if you where going to play this right ... "Yeah I better go now" you say standing up you go to walk away and Taylor's slaps your butt "see you later babe" he says you got basically here is smirk! He's so cocky but you had to play along so you just kept walking making sure you look as hot as possible .. The rest of the day flew by and it was the end of the day you started to walk home and you hear Cameron Taylor and nash run up to you to catch up all you think to yourself is "what now " Taylor wraps his arm around your waist "so there's a party at mine tomorrow wanna come" he asks "ummm I'll think about it" you say playing hard to get "aww come on you will have fun" nash says grabbing your bum you jump a little cause you didn't expect that "atleast let us have your number" Cameron adds "fine" you sigh they had you there phones and you out your number in "that's more like it babe" Taylor says taking his phone back "I told you not to call me babe" you say trying not to smile because you secretly loved being called babe you arrived at your house "well by guys" you say and give a small wink before walking off you reach your door and you want to do something to really annoy them and make them see what they can't touch so you 'accidentally' drop your keys "whoops" you say before slowly bending down to pick them up you look over to them and Taylor's biting his lip and Cameron can't take his eyes off you and nash has his mouth wide open "problem" you ask innocently "no no" they all anwser quickly before walking away you love what you have over them. ...