☪ CH 09 ☪ ♡

DAWN 09 | ...

THE MOMENT your back hit the soft satin of the bed, you knew things wouldn't end like the original plot in the story.

The expression that both male wore tells otherwise, however you also felt the same thing - making the exception that you were nervous.

"You know, YN..." Hak crawled on top of you, eyes glinting mischievously under the dim light of the room. "...I've noticed your lips were swollen since last night and this morning."

Your eyes doubled in size, "Yun did it, haven't he? He kissed you?" The General was expecting colours to paint your face as you avoid any eye contact but he grunted when you did, "Look at me. I'm going to show you who can make you feel good." He cooed right to your ear.

His lips brushing against your ear before nibbling on it, "You're mine, baby." The sound of your kimono ripped from your body startled you before his lips captured your own.

"Are you forgetting me?" Jae-ha lowly groaned as he stare at your body, turned on by just the simple garment before he kneeled at the foot of the bed. No words were exchanged as he yanked your ankles towards him.

The only fabric that was protecting your pretty little flower were mercilessly torn away, you whimpered at the cold nibbling your skin.

"God..." The green-haired grunt, adorning the pink folds and perking pearl just sitting in front of him. You were expecting such lewd actions to happen but not the felicity of his moisten muscle flattening against your entrance.

"Look at me." Hak demanded, cupping your face before assaulting your lips - pushing his red tongue to dominate his territory back while his other hand roamed to knead your moulds, flickering them as you vibrate a moan from both pleasure.

Jae-ha was too eager to the least, he was sucking on your clit then forcing his tongue to enter your labia - he wanted a taste, so badly.

He was poking the wet folds with the tip of tongue before licking it, coaxing juice out and drinking on them. He was lapping on your pussy, spreading to see those juice glisten his meal.

"Ja-ngh!" Your hands reached to intertwine with his hair locks, loving the attention you were getting from below.

"You're so wet, YN." He purred, sticking his finger in - already wet with your essence as he impelled his finger, adding two more to stretch your needing walls.

His scorching mouth slurped your clit, grazing his teeth to hear more mewls, he was highly aroused. How you were easily wet from his touch made him want to eat you. Eat you dry.

There's nothing that can turn that down, won't it?

"YN, open your mouth." The other male insist, having the same thought as the other. When you did, a frenzy moan escaped your lips as you felt the walls in your pussy screamed in madness at the muscle tasting them.

"So *slurp* damn *slurp* good." Jae-ha was officially raping your region with his mouth, doing what he have been contemplating earlier.

He was having a five-star full course meal at the moment.

Meanwhile, Hak was licking collarbone whilst playing with your hardened nipples - twitching to be touched, he clamped one in his mouth. Tasting it. The other was mewling with delight as his fingers played with it.

Your uneven breathe grow heavier as you felt your orgasm reaching, spilling on to the dragon's mouth. He didn't mind. Honestly, he was lapping on it. Having a final lick before his body get one too.