Chapter 3

I don't know what happened to me but i feel like i might just be alive,  barely however since i still don,t feel quite right. I'm still trying to work out why i don't remember what just happened, however the word "error" is stuck in my head. Is that what I am? Am I a "error"?  

"We can't keep him here Leon, he's not OK. Look at him. He's got scares all over him, his skin is a pure white and his left eye isn't normal." Someone says. Is she talking about me? Do i look like what their describing? Am I not how i should be?

"Lola we have to, he's like us-" Someone else starts this time but they don't get to finish befor the other person cuts them off.

"He is not like us. He's a monster. A freak. Hell even Oliver looks better than him and he has bandages all over him and Una with her freaky talking hat thing I mean what even is that?!" The person, who I believe is called Lola, says but louder that they said their first sentence.

"He is like us. He is a vocaloid and there for he is like us. Once he's awake we'll get him to sing Paradichlorobenzene, Ghost Rule, Last of Me and Echo" The other person who I geuss is called Leon said.

"Hmmm Echo, yes, since so many of us have covered it but I'm not sure about the rest, maby he should do Obey, Dream Eating Monochrome Baku and A Tale of Six Trillion Years and a Night" Lola suggested. I kinda want to know what those songs are about.

"Leon, Lola, Ann, Prima, Meiko and Luka want to see you" another voice tolf them howver this one was younger and sounded quite shy.

"Ok Oliver, if you don't mind do you think you can keep an eye on Fukase for me" Leon tells the young one, Oliver.

So my name is likely "Fukase". Strange name but I kinda like it. And that kid, Oliver, he seems kinda cute but I'll have to wait until I have the ability to see or as they think. Wake up.