"Where's otto?", i ask.

"Shaving.", Geoff says.

"Oh alright. Can I ask y'all something?"

"Shoot.", Awsten says taking a sip of Geoff's orange juice but his face scrunches up when he realizes it's not HEB.

"Okay so my little brother hasn't said anything about it yet but I get my seasonal depression from my mom. It acts up for her around winter. Grayson is only 14 and he can't take care of himself. When it acts up she actually doesn't get out of her bed for days. He isn't going back to his dad's and she just won custody so he can't be there alone and he can't go to just anybody's house. What should I do?"

Otto walks out of the bathroom and says, "Let him come on tour."

I look at Geoff and Awsten and they nod.

"I don't know. Do you think it's healthy for him? And would Mike let me? What about school?", i ask a million questions.

"Nov relax. He won't be in a toxic place at all and it's better than leaving him there. I don't see why mike wouldn't let you, and he can do online for the rest of the year. Have you talked to Alex and then about it?", Geoff asks.

"I mentioned it but we haven't really had a conversation about it.", I explain.

"you go and talk to them ,make sure it's okay with them if he lives with y'all for a little. And afterwards if they are, the three of us will go with you to talk to Mike.", Awsten says and the other two agree.

I nod, "Be right back.", and quickly leave the bus to go back to mine.

"Hey can I ask y'all something?", I ask as I walk in.

The four walk over and Rian says, "What's up?"

"Long story short my mom is probably going to be really depressed soon and I can't leave Gray there because he can't take care of himself. Would it be okay if he stayed with us until she's better?"

"Of course! I would love having another little dude around here."
"Yeah he's pretty cool for a kid."
"Duh."
"Yeah! That would be awesome."

"Thank you so much. I'm gonna talk to Mike.", i say and hug them quickly.

I rush back over to Waterparks bus and knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Santa."

A couple seconds later the three of them walk out of the bus.

"Ready to go?", Awsten asks holding my hand.

I nod and we walk inside the venue.
I lead them down the long hallways and find the door marked "office".

Geoff knocks on it and Mike answers, "Come in."

I open the door and he smiles as we come into view.

"What's up guys?"

"I have a question for you, but first I want to apologize because of my past behavior. I was just trying to protect my friends.", I slightly smile at him.

He smiles back and says, "It's perfectly okay, Nova. I understand and I'm sorry too. I had a drinking problem and took my anger out on other people, but I've cleaned up. But what's your question?"

"So glad to hear that.", i say, "I was wondering if my little brother could come on tour with us for a little while? There's some family stuff going on and he needs to go somewhere else."

"Is there enough room on the ATL bus?", he asks.

"Yes I believe there is another bunk."

"Have you talked to Alex, Jack, Zach, and Rian about this? Are they okay with him staying with you?"

"Yes I have and they said it's no problem as long as you're okay with it.", I explain.

"Well then I don't see any reason as to why not. But he needs to go to school while he's on tour because it'll give concerts a bad rep, hope you understand.", he says.

"Was planning to. Thank you so much.", I smile.

"Of course. Good luck tonight."

We say goodbye and leave.

"That was surprisingly easy.", Awsten says as we walk away.