04

W A R N I N G ! ! ! ! There will be mentions of blood and self harm! Read at your own risk.

To say Minho was sad was an understatement. Minho was in so much pain that it physically hurt him.

Minho had cried so much that his head hurt. His eyes hurt. His everything hurt.

He tried everything. He punched his pillow, he threw everything he owned around his room, but the pain and anger was still there.

The temptation to grab the razor blade was still there too. He wanted to go into the bathroom, grab the cold metal in his hands, and slice away.

He had fought the temptation for too long. Minho wished this day would never come, where he would feel the need to use the blade.

He gave in. His mind was screaming at him to put the blade down, but his body acted on its own.

It wasn't until he felt a stinging sensation that he realized what he was doing.

But it was too late. Now Minho knows why he was so addicted to cutting. It felt good to slide the cold metal against his skin.

He had promised Jisung to never cut again, but Jisung betrayed him, so why should he keep his promise?

Jisung wasn't on his mind. His parents weren't on his mind. The only thing in his mind was the urge to end it all.

Y'all I suck at updating omggg. I'm sorry to keep you waiting but here is the chapter! I kept erasing and rewriting trying to make this chapter like the best one but ughh I couldn't find the right wording for it :( but here it is!! Enjoy and have a nice day/night:) -Jay