Denver: The Grand Mesa Massacre

Start from the beginning

Helix Security Guard: Call backup! Talon forces have entered the-.

*Bang!*

Helix Security Guard: AHH!

VEGA: We're not alone anymore.

*Schklikt, klikt*

Weapons free.

Shoving the long table to the side, I hid behind it, waiting as several dark figures busted down the door. Their helmets glowed the same shade of red as the laser sights of their assault rifles.

 Their helmets glowed the same shade of red as the laser sights of their assault rifles

Talon: Search the damn place, now!

Talon: Already on it sir.

Standing up from my spot, I aimed the combat shotgun at the group. Stunned that someone was here, they began to aim their weapons as well.

*Schklikt!*

Surprise motherfucker!

*Bo-POW!, klikt*

Firing an explosive round, the group combust into chunks of human flesh. Walking out of the room, I pulled the pin of a frag grenade and tossed it behind me into the room.

Whatever you're looking for-.

*BOOM!*

It's gone.

Looking around, I noticed several of the Helix Security guards shot multiple times in the chest. Whatever's going on, we had stumbled into a battle.

Running through a doorway outside, the door knocked one of the guards off the bridge. The other turned to notice me and aimed his weapon. Out of instinct, I kicked him in the chest. His body sent flying a few feet off the bridge as well. Looking over, I noticed a squadron of Talon forces on the other side. As they ran towards me, a blue blur launched itself upwards into the sky. A single rocket fired from the blue blur towards them, killing the group and destroying my way out of the facility. Looking upwards, the blue blur was a suit of armor resembling a bird, in it laid a woman. Throwing the brown poncho off the bridge, I waited as she spoke. As she did so, I noticed she was a woman of high authority.

 As she did so, I noticed she was a woman of high authority