6.

We walk in and the auditorium was full and James and I made our way up the steps grabbing two seats to the far left. "Turn your phone on vibrate" I lean over to James and he pulls out his phone and does so.

"This school is ridiculously huge" James says looking around and I laugh. The lights start to get low and someone comes onto the stage presenting the show. James leans over to me. "Are we allowed to sing along?" he ask and I look at him.

"Please don't" I said and he laughs.

"How can you not sing along?" he says.

"James... I swear, I will never talk to you again" I say and he laughs and we look back at the front when the opening scene starts. It was hard to recognize Tamantha because her hair was now a short brown wig. She was in full character as the show goes on and I was actually impressed. During intermission James left the auditorium to go use the restroom and I scroll through social media. Once he came back he reclaims his seat and places a drink between us.

"Want some?" he asked.

"Share with you? No thanks" I laugh.

"I didn't drink it... I got it for you" he says.

"No... I'm fine" I said and he laughs when the lights became low again. The show starts up again and we all were focus on the stage. A little through the show, I couldn't help but to smile because everyone was right on with their character.l, it amazed me. I glance over to see James staring at me and he smiles and looks back to the front. The fuck? When the show ended, and the actors took their bow we all stood up clapping for them. This was actually an amazing show! Like words can't even describe it. Although Frenchy made the entire production everyone did amazing.

People started to leave the auditorium and people were taking forever to walk down the stairs and out to the hallway. Everyone was waiting to congratulate the cast members on the show. I wasn't close to anyone or didn't even talk to anyone so I didn't plan on staying. James opens the door for me and we walk out the school.

"That was a really great play. I've been to many of high school plays but nothing will top this one" James says and I laugh.

"Yea... it was really good"

"You have a beautiful smile" James adds and I snap my head at him. "Meaning you should smile more it's contagious" he says.

"HEY REMI!" someone yells and I turn around to see Mason."I'll meet you at the car" I said to James. He looks back at Mason and walks to his car as Mason jogs up to me and I smile at him.

"You made it!" he says and I laugh.

"I did, thank you so much for the tickets"

"Of course"

"The show was absolutely amazing"

"Wasn't it? Like I said the drama department is everything at this school" he laughs and I smile at him. "Anyways, thank you for coming and showing support, make sure you tweet about it or something. We're trying to sell out all three nights"

"I will" I said and he laughs.

"Good. I'll see you at school"

"Bye" I said turning around and walking to the car. I open the passenger side and buckled my seatbelt.

"Who was that?" James asked and I look at him.

"Eww don't do that"

"Do what?"

"Trying to be like a dad and see who the mystery guy is I'm talking to"

"I'm not. I was just curious that's all"