Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatchya Gonna Do?

Start from the beginning

“The lights are too bright. I don’t want to open my eyes,” Cas complains. I look around the rest of the cell and notice that we’re the only ones in it, thank god. My head is pounding and my stomach is in knots as I take a deep breath. The cell smells like pee and basically sh*t and it makes my stomach flip.  

“The police station Cas,” I grumble. I hear him groan as he turns onto his side and tries to get up.

“Once Michael gets here I’m not going to hear the end of this and not to mention how pissed Anna is going to be,” he says once he’s sitting up with his head in his hands and his eyes screwed shut.

“But tell me not, that was the best night you have ever had,” Charlie laughs weakly. I quirk my mouth up in a half smile and Cas finally opens his eyes, even though it’s just a squint.

“Yeah it was pretty fukking great huh,” he smiles at me and then Charlie.

I laugh quietly and shake my head, “do you remember all of it?”

“I think,” he shakes his head, “but I don’t remember getting arrested.”

Charlie laughs and shakes her head, “you were pretty pissed that the cops interrupted your joy ride on that stolen golf cart.”

“Hey you were the one who had the idea to break into Crowley’s Country Club,” Cas smiles up at her.

“NO! Dean wanted to go swimming I just suggested the country club,” she smirks.

“Thank god that pool is heated,” I mumble.

“Yeah, and you’re also lucky I convinced Meg not to steal your clothes or turn on the pool lights,” Cas smirks.

“Hey, I didn’t have a swim suit!” I glare at him.

“You went skinny dipping in Crowley’s pool Dean, it was priceless! You should be proud of your accomplishments,” Charlie smiles.

“Yeah like how I beat Cas at that golf cart race,” I smirk up at him.

“That’s because the cops got to me first you Assbutt,” he snaps.

“Got to you first because you were behind me,” I tease.

“I was waiting to pull ahead right at the end,” he tries to reason.

“I don’t even know why I let you guys do that. You were both drunk off your asses,” Charlie shakes her head.

“What are you talking about you were screaming for Cas to win!” I look at her in disbelief.

“My word against yours Winchester,” she smirks.

“Actually, ours against yours,” Cas smiles.

“Not fair Cas! I thought we were besties! I took you shopping!” she yells at him. I laugh and shake my head but stop when I hear a grumble coming from the other bench. Meg opens her eyes and looks down at Bela who is still sleeping. She pushes her feet off her lap which causes Bela to sit up quickly before grabbing her head. I bite back laughter at the way Bela’s hair is standing up everywhere and there is a little bit of droll on her chin. She quickly wipes her mouth with her hand and tries to pat down her hair.

“Ugh, my head,” she complains. Charlie glares at her before turning back to Cas and glaring at him. Did I miss something…?

Cas smiles at Bela before laughing quietly, “I know, mine is killing me too.” She looks up at him and smiles before getting up and walking over to sit next to him. I give her a weird look and turn to Charlie who is still stabbing them with her eyes. I look over just in time to see Bela lean in and give Cas a quick kiss on the cheek and for him to turn a dark red. My eyes widen and I turn back to Charlie quickly as if asking for answers. She doesn’t take her eyes off of Bela and Cas so I just turn back to them.