A/N

Well hello there, welcome to my aesthetic book. This, lovely reader, is the request/rule page. Here I state the rules if you want me to make you an aesthetic and I shall try to make one that you like. Here are the few things you need to know.

1. Just as everything in life, nothing is free. But of course, I don't mean cash, the payment would be a follow, which i'll be glad to return, and if you'd like you can credit me. :)

2. Please stick to the forms for me to make covers/aesthetics/banners properly for you!

3. Examples can be seen in the following chapter.

5. Email me at assh0le.ish@gmail.com with your form in order for me to make your request. I will send you a message if I accept your form.

6. And please, please, please don't harass me if i'm taking to long. These banner/aesthetics/covers take me time to make and I'd be very thankful if you're patient with me.

7. I only do minimalist covers so please don't ask me to do edits of people into the cover.

8. Last but not least, in order to ensure you have read the rules please put 'I'm you're Daddy' at the end of the form.

FORM (covers)

Title:

Author: (the name you want on the cover)

Brief summary:

Face claim: (optional)

What you would like on your cover: (optional)

FORM (Aesthetics)

Style: (from the one's on the next chapter)

Personality & appearance:

Name of character: (optional)

Image count: (depending on style picked.)

quotes: (optional)

Face claims: (optional. Or could describe character appearance.)