5. till your balls fall off

the night after the auction, i was over at my dorm and there was a party going on and i was a little tipsy

the night after the auction, i was over at my dorm and there was a party going on and i was a little tipsy. i was dancing around and this guy came over to me.

he grabbed my waist and started kissing me but i didn't kiss back and i pushed him off of me.

"what the fuck?" the guy said.

"i have a boyfriend buddy, so back off, alright?" i told him but he just walked closer to me making me back up into my dorm room.

i saw him close my door and i had my back against the wall as he walked closer to me.

"your boyfriend doesn't have to know about this." the guy whispered as he grabbed my ass.

"no, you have to stop." i said but he just gripped my waist and i felt him poke against me.

"oh, baby i'm just getting started." he said as he forcefully took off my shirt and started to kiss my neck and i kept trying to push him away but he had me pinned to the wall.

"stop, please, stop!" i shouted pushing him away and he just smirked.

"you really want me to stop?" he asked me.

"yes, i think you should go." i said trying to get away from him.

"well, i wanna stay." the guy said as he started to zip down my jeans and he ended up pulling them down as i kept hitting his hands away.

"stop! leave me alone!" i shouted as i heard my door open just as he began fiddling with his belt.

"hey, get the fuck off her, man!" i heard someone shout and i was relieved when i saw it was lip.

"who the hell are you?" the guy asked lip.

"her fucking boyfriend now get off of her." lip said grabbing the guy and he punched him in the face.

i slid down to the ground and i felt tears fall down my face, i almost let myself get raped. i felt so numb i couldn't move.

i watched as lip threw the guy out of my room and he closed the door and locked it and he came over to me and kneeled beside me.

"are you okay?" lip asked me as i looked up at him and nodded.

"i'm sorry." i said as more tears fell down my face and lips eyes soften as he looked at me.

"hey, hey, don't be sorry, okay? you have nothing to be sorry about." lip told me as he pulled me into his arms and i just stayed there in his comfort.

we ended up leaving my dorm and went over to his dorm over at his university and we saw ian was laying on his bed and so lip made out a place on the floor for us.

"you wanna go back to your dorm?" lip asked me as i shock my head.

"i just wanna stay here with you tonight, if that's okay." i told him.

"yeah, of course. i'll get some blankets and pillows." lip said grabbing some from the closet and he set it up on the floor.

i looked down at my phone and i saw a bunch of texts and miss calls from willow. she was probably worried about me since she saw me walk out of our room crying.

i made sure to text her explaining that i was gonna be just fine.

we both got into our sleeping clothes and laid down on the floor and lip had his back facing me.

"lip?" i said making him turn over to look at me.

"what is it?" lip asked me seeing the look in my eyes.

"thank you, i don't know what would've happened if you didn't show up." i said as lip kissed my forehead.

"hey, don't think about that, okay? just get some rest, baby." lip replied as i nodded.

i laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist and i finally ended up falling asleep.

the next morning i woke up to getting hit by a pillow and so did lip.

"what the fuck?" lip asked.

"hey! get up." ian said.

"seriously, i couldn't sleep last night." i said to ian while lip gave me a sad look.

"you didn't have to wake up, mel. what time is it?" lip said to ian.

"like, 10:00. so get up." ian told lip as he got up.

"hey, you can sleep on my bed, okay?" lip told me as i nodded and got on his bed and wrapped myself in his blanket that smells just like him.

"i need to ask you advice. i'm going on a date." ian said to lip.

"yeah, with the fireman?" lip asked as he lite a cigarette.

"yeah. you know, mickey and i never went out on dates. ned never took me out. kash and i fucked in the back of a convenience store. and i don't think jerking off strangers in a nightclub counts, so..." ian explained.

"well, how hard can it be? you know, you eat, you drink, you bang till your balls fall off, right?" lip said.

"what about clothes?" ian asked.

"i'd definitely wear some." lip said making me laugh.

"yeah, asshole, i mean like what kind? like fancy?" ian asked him.

"shit, i don't know man, i've never really thought much about it when i go on dates with mel, i just wear what i feel she'll like." lip replied as he got ready to go to class and ian got ready to go to work.

i didn't have any classes today so i was gonna spend the day in lips dorm.

"i'm gonna head to work, i'll see you guys." ian told us as we said goodbye to him before he walked out of the room.

"i'm gonna head out, too. but you just sleep, okay? and when you wake up you can wait here or just text me if you go anywhere, okay? i love you." lip said as he kissed my forehead.

"i love you, too." i replied closing my eyes before drifting off the sleep.