1. clinic

i had re enrolled at the university of arts in chicago and i was loving it

i had re enrolled at the university of arts in chicago and i was loving it. it had only been a month since my grandmas passing and i was doing better. i stopped drinking at night so that was a good sign.

mrs. stevens was beyond happy to see that i was back and i became her prodigy. i also now had a roommate named willow who was a very talented songwriter.

emma was always gone to visit carl at prison. i could tell she missed him a lot.

mike was always off at work. he picked up more shifts, probably to get his mind off of losing grams.

taylor got a job as well, she wanted to help out as much as she could.

i was in my dorm and i woke up and saw lip was looking at me. he must've stayed the night. willow was always gone before i woke up since she had all the earlier classes.

"you don't have a class?" i asked him.

"i do. but i thought that being with my girlfriend might be more important." lip said as i felt his hand feel it's way up my leg.

"i don't wanna keep you from your education." i told lip as i felt him stick his finger inside me which caused me to bite my lip.

"just tell me about your next assignment that you're working on." lip said while pumping his finger in and out of me.

"i have this essay due, it has to be 14 pages. she wanted it to be about feminism." i said letting out a moan when i felt him stick another finger in.

"mmm, did you finish it?" lip asked me pumping his fingers in me at a faster pace.

"mm, oh yes, i finished it but she needs it to be put together with a paper clip instead of staples." i said as i tilted my head black in pleasure and bit my lip.

"whys that a problem?" lip asked me sticking in another finger making me gasp.

"i ran out of paper clips." i replied biting my lip.

"i have some in my bag, want me to grab em?" lip asked me and i felt his fingers stop for a second.

"fuck the paper clips, i need your sexy ass now." i said as lip smirked and pulled his boxers down, removing them.

i grabbed his face and started kissing him then i let out a gasp against his lips and i heard him grunt as he started thrusting into me.

"don't ever fucking go to class." i said letting out a moan at the end.

lip grabbed my face with one of his hands and started kissing me.

"i thought you wanted me to focus on my education?" lip said letting out a small moan as he kept hitting all the right spots.

"lip, just keep fucking me." i moaned as he went faster making the both of us let out more moans.

after getting dressed, i went with ian to go visit mickey. he was in prison again after trying to kill sammi. after ian was done talking to him, he passed me the phone and i sat down in the chair.