Versus the Thirty

Start from the beginning

"I don't trust this," I immediately took notice of his weird behavior.

"What do you mean?" Mark asked pretending to be confused.

"You never just hang out with us," Harris replied. "But Harper's upgraded the robot and we can't do anything until Ryan gets back."

"Is it possible he just wants to hang out?" Spyder questioned.

"No, his girlfriend dumped him." Veracity smirked, making us three chuckle.

It slowly died down when we saw Mark's face turn into sorrow.

"Oh no, I did the thing did I?' Veracity asked, regretfully. "Where I accidentally guess the terrible truth."

"Dang, Mark Walker got dumped." Harris patted Mark's back sitting next to him.

"I ghosted on her in the Arctic," Mark informed. "It's not like I can tell her why. And honestly, we have so much to do, I'm gonna have to keep on ghosting on her." Mark sighed and stood up. "But you're right, I really don't want to hang out." Mark walked off.

Us three sat down on the couch, feeling bad for Mark.

"I hate this. Mark and Georgia were perfect for each other. If they can't make it, what hope do you and Veracity have?" Spyder rambled on, stressed.

I covered my mouth, chuckling.

"What?/Are you insane?" They both simultaneously said.

"Okay, whatever you need to believe." Spyder smiled. "At least Ryan and Veronica are still together for now."

"For now?" I questioned and Spyder didn't respond.

"Spyder does have a point." Harris pointed out.

"Eww." Veracity hastily replied. "No."

"No, about Mark," Harris said. Veracity nodded. "He's always helping us, maybe we should pay back the favor? We just need to be smart about this."

"I'll get the arm cannons." Spyder got up and walked off.

Harris quickly got up to stop him. "What? No. Please don't."

I glance at Veracity, "Wanna observe from a distance?"

"Of course." We both got up to follow the two idiots we call friends.

---

After watching the two boys fail at trying to rekindle Mark and Georgia relationship and laughing at it, Veracity and I decided to help them.

"As amusing as it has been watching the two of you." I began as Veracity and I stepped out in front of them.

Harris was surprised, "How long have you two been watching?"

"Long enough to realize you both will die alone." Veracity continued for me. They didn't respond to her response.

"Excuse us, we're gonna go use words," I added and we both walked toward Georgia's house, ignoring Spyder stupid comment.

I knocked on her door and had a talk with her. Moments later, Veracity and I scurried back behind the fence. That talk escalated quickly and badly.

"Uhh, we should go before the police show up," I informed, frightened.

"Or worse." Spyder pointed and there was Mark. "You're girlfriends nice."

"Ex-girlfriend." I corrected, but that didn't help out the situation.

—-

Mark was upset with what happened but wanted to talk to Georgia.

So we went up to her door and listened to Mark apologize to her.

Mark knocked on her door and she answered. Georgia sighed, "Get lost."

"Wait, just hear me out. All the weird stuff that's been happening, it wasn't me. 'Somebody' decided to help." Mark gestured to the four of us standing on the side.

"Okay, the way you said help makes it sound like you don't think we did" Spyder mentioned.

"Because you didn't." Mark quickly replied.

"Oh okay." Spyder hung his head and I patted his back.

"Look I know you don't want to see me again and you won't but I just wanted to say I'm sorry for these guys annoying you and especially for ghosting on you." Mark apoligized, sorrowfully.

"Then why did you?" Georgia asked.

"I have...responsibitlies? To my brother, family, and to these guys I guess." Mark answered which made me smile. He didn't nessicaily lie to her.

"Awww! You-" Mark shoved his hand into Spyder's face pushing him away. "Okay!"

"It won't happen again." Mark told Georgia.

"I didn't break up with you because you're busy. I'm busy too." Georgia began, stepping outside her house. "I broke up with you because you didn't tell me you were busy, you just dissapeared." She walked up to Mark. "It's called communication." She tapped his forhead which made him smile.

"Actually, that would be called mulitasking but-" Veracity started but got a glare from Georgia. "Maybe I should stay out of this for now."

"At least your friends tried to talk to me. Even if it was in that insane way." Georgia looked at us four strangely.

"Again we are so sorry, I didn't know I knew that word." I answered quickly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Veracity added.

"Do you get what I'm saying?" Georgia questioned Mark.

"Yeah." Mark nodded.

Georgia sighed, "Well, then I guess I can give you another chance."

Mark smiled with relief and we did as well. We stood there smiling awkardly.

"This is your cue to leave." Mark told us four and we scurried off with Spyder yelling, "Bye Georgia!" and Veracity yelling, "Have fun you crazy kids!"

Glad they got back together. I hope Ryan and I stay together.