I hug him tightly, "I love you too, Lex. I'm sorry you feel like that, I'll try my hardest to see you more. It's okay."

So that's what I do for the next two weeks.
I hang out on the bus all day until the show. During the show I hang out with waterparks and they come over after and we all chill on the bus.
Sometimes Awsten sleeps over, but I'm always on the bus the rest of the night.

"Alright, I have your schedules for this week because it's Halloween on Saturday.", All Time Low's manager says handing all of us papers.

"If anyone has questions, call me.", she says and leaves the bus.

"What's your schedule? All four of us have the same.", Jack asks peeking over my shoulder.

"set up at 5:30, show at 6:30, pack up 8:00, bus call 10. That's how my schedule is all week except for  Tuesday Wednesday Thursday because off days and  I'm gonna meet Kellin for the clothing line."

He nods, "What are we doing for Halloween?"

"Probably have a party if I know y'all at all, which I'm pretty sure I do."

"You're correct, once again. We're having a party with everyone on tour and you aren't allowed to hide in the bathroom all night.", Alex says putting his arm on my shoulder.

"And why's that?"

"Because I don't want you to."

"Sorry, I forgot everyone should drop everything and do exactly what Alex wants.", I joke.

"Shame on you for forgetting such an important rule. Explains why I'm the Queen in this relationship.", he says and walks back to Rian and Zach.

"I'm not even gonna question it anymore.", Jack says looking at him confused.

I chuckle, "Well, I'm gonna go see the 3 musketeers and figure out their schedules. I'll be back before you guys go on."

I kiss Zach's cheek and say goodbye to my best friends.
They're super dramatic about it even though it'll probably be for only 15 minutes.
But it's nice to know they put effort into it, you know?

I knock on the bus door and hear a, "Who is it?", from Geoff.

"Santa."

"Come in!"

I chuckle and open the door to see Awsten sitting on top of Geoff.

"Did I interrupt?", I joke.

"You did. Now what are the Gawsten fans supposed to write about?", Awsten throws his hands up.

"We all know I'm just a cover up for Gawsten. But guess what babe!", i say excitedly.

"You're pregnant?", he asks biting into a piece of pineapple.

"No. Guess again."

"You're in love with Grace?"

"Yes, but that's not what I was gonna say. Pretty soon it's winter."

"And? That just means more snow.", Awsten frowns.

He doesn't get it, but Geoff does.

"I'm so happy for you! You did so so well from what I've seen, considering the circumstances.", he says hugging me.

"What?", Awsten asks confused.

Geoff sighs causing me to laugh, "Idiot, her seasonal depression acts up in fall. It's going to be winter which means that it will calm down and pretty much hibernate until next fall."

Awsten immediately smiles wrapping me in a hug, "Baby! I'm so happy for you. Was it hard? I mean it was obviously hard but was it worse than you let us know?"

"This has been the easiest year since I've ever had. The only time it really acted up was when something bad happened.", I explain.

"I'm so proud of you.", he says.

That means the absolute world to me.
Why? I'm not sure.
It could be because I've craved making people proud ever since I was a little kid.
Or it could be because I'm falling in love with Awsten Knight.

guys!!! i hope y'all like this book.
I love writing it so much.
thank you for 2k+ reads.
I appreciate every single one of you:)
stay safe
-R