My Uncle Simon (A One Direction Love Story)

My name is Amity Cowell I'm 18; I hav velvet red hair, long, curly hair; brown eyes; tan skin; and ummm am I missing anything oh yeah Simon Cowell is my uncle. And last month my parents and I got in a car crash and they ummmmm... Died. Now I live with my Uncle Simon; and, ever since I've moved in with him I hav been slowly slipping away. So he thought it would be a good idea if I moved in with one of his clients One Direction. Apparently they are just a big ball of fun! But I don't need fun I need my parents. But I've realized that is one thing I can't get back. So now I am currently on my way to the boys place. 

Uncle Simon's P.O.V. 

"Boys as you know my niece Amity is going to be here n abt 10 minutes and I just wanted to remind you abt her parents so don't say anything about them! And keep your hands to yourself! HARRY!" I said glaring at Harry while he put his hands up n a peace sign. Not even a minute later the doorbell rang.  

Amity's P.O.V. 

"Hey Uncle Simon!" I said giving him a big hug. 

"Hey Amity! How are today?" He said giving me a small smile, 

"I'm as good as I'll ever be," I said blinking back tears; not wanting to cry in front of everyone, " well are you going to introduce me or not!" I said giving them a big smile, "wait no let me see if I remembered their names! Ok, ummmmmm Zayn, Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam! Am I right?" They all nodded and smiled, "oh and I am Amity but my friends call me carrot!" I said and then Louis smiled a big cheeky smile. 

"So let me take you to your room." Uncle Simon said as the boys grabbed my stuff. The room was massive, too big for one person; but, it was all for me! I immediately ran and jumped on th bed! The lads dropped my stuff and jumped on th bed with me. I sat on th bed and turned on th tv and the news waus on; they were talking about the deaths of my parents. Uncle Simon tried to change the channel but i just changed it back. They said that since I was driving it was my fault and that I should be ashamed. I could feel the tears starting to fall from my eyes. 

"They don't know what they are talking abou, they are stupid!" Uncle Simon said trying to comfort me. 

"But it's true! I was the one driving! We had to get to some meeting and we were late so I was speeding and then when we were at a stop sign I didn't see anyone coming so I only stopped for a second and drove on! But then this truck came out of no where and we crashed! If i had just stopped for another second they would still be here! I CAUSED US TO CRASH IT'S ALL MY FAULT AND NOW THEY ARE DEAD BECAUSE OF ME! I should have been the one to die not them!" I yelled and then ran into the bathroom crying my eyes out. I could hear them talking about me outside the door. So I stopped crying blew my nose and walked outside the bathroom. They all stared at me with sorrowful eyes. And soon 6 pairs of arms were around me. When they all let go I smiled at them. Then Niall yells, " I'm hungry what's for dinner!" then I laughed and nodded my head in agreement.  

"Well I have to go home bye guys," Uncle Simon said as he walked out the door.