Chapter 18 : The Start of the Games

Start from the beginning

Slayers : 9 square kilometres.

Brotherhood : 7 square kilometres.

Steins Gate : 5 square kilometres.

Continuum : 3 square kilometres.

Sanatorium : 654,180 square metres.

Warbeasts : 200,641 square metres.

Zombie Trash : 85,739 square metres.

Peacekeepers : 27,312 square metres.

Keep Calm and Die : 15,627 square metres.

The Indebtors : 8900 square metres.

Hustlers : 3811 square metres.

White Wolf Alliance : 2790 square metres.

The Leftovers : 1000 square metres.

#

*

The whole Sphere world went blank for a moment when the system message was broadcasted. It wasn’t due to the involvement of kingdoms in the games, but because of the stats and the rankings of the alliances.

Everyone expected the Fierce Warriors Alliance to be the first ranked but there were two alliances who had far more land than Fierce Warriors Alliance. In fact, 1843 times more land than the Fierce Warriors Alliance and there wasn’t a single mention on the forums of the two alliances that were ahead of Fierce Warriors Alliance.

Linxx saw the system message and was baffled. He was so pissed that he wanted to find the leader of those two alliances and challenge them to win their lands, but he was a man of his word and he had given his word to Dishita that he would challenge Worm first. Besides, the game required the capturing of forts to win and that, in turn, required knowledge of the location of such forts, which he didn’t have for those two alliances, but he knew the possible location of where the fort of Worm’s alliance would be.

Isaiah and Dishita was standing beside Linxx when the message was broadcasted and they could tell how pissed Linxx was. She stood silently, waiting for Linxx to go back to normal and hoping that he could see the whole picture, that there is no way they could attack those two alliances without knowing their fort location.

After a while, Linxx spoke.

“System, send a land game challenge to the White Wolf Alliance leader. Wager : 10% of the alliance’s land.”

A system message appeared in front of them.

#

Calling leader of the White Wolf Alliance for further discussion of the game.

#

The video call to Blake was connected. Isaiah saw his face and immediately pointed his finger at him.

“That’s Blake. We tried to recruit him, even forcibly but just 4 of them killed 10 of ours a year ago and they fled.”

Blake saw Isaiah, Dishita and Linxx.

’So that’s the girl who is the bitch, huh?’

Addressing Isaiah, he spoke in a mocking way.

“Ohh, you still remember that stupid beating we gave you? Hehe, and still you are here to challenge us? Looks like you didn’t have enough. Aaah, I know. You are all thinking of gaining some Kingdom Points by giving Worm to the Kingdom, right? Well, come on. We will see how it goes. You wagered 10%, right? And according to rules, I can increase it by another 10% and since we are confident that we are going to kick your ass, I am increasing the wager to 20% and adding some special conditions. Is that ok?”