Chapter 28

I AM SO SORRY!! I KNOW ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH AND 2 WEEKS!! You lovely readers will never know how sorry I am. I've just been busy or have had writers block on the days I go to write but I'm back baby :D Sorry for any typos btw because i haven't read over the chapter and it's 1:50 AM right now :P

Special thanks to iAmNiallsPrincess for making me a cover but didn’t get chosen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Allys P.O.V)

Niall and I entered the front door and 10 heads snapped in our direction. All the boys were still in the lounge room but Eleanor and Hannah had joined them as well as two extremely pretty girls that I have yet to meet. “Hey.” Everyone shouted except for the two extremely pretty girls, who instead waved awkwardly. I recognized one of them as Danielle Peazer. “Hi everyone.” I gave them all friendly smiles. Liam and Danielle stood up from snuggling on the couch. “Ally this is Danielle, Danielle this is Ally.” Liam said.

“Hi it’s so nice to finally meet you. Liam talks about you nonstop like he’s your big brother.” She giggled and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back.

I pulled away, “Its so nice to meet you too, haha well he is like my big brother I guess.” I smirked. Liam laughed sarcastically and pulled Danielle back on the couch by the waist. I mentally aww’d at the two, they were so cute. Harry and a girl with long, straight, luscious brown hair and big brown eyes made their way over to Niall and I. “Niall, Ally this is my friend Hope. We met the other day at Starbucks.” Harry introduced his gorgeous, new friend. “Hi Hope it’s so nice to meet you. Please make yourself feel at home and don’t be shy around us.” I smiled sweetly.

“Hi, likewise. Oh, thankyou.” Hope gave me a warmhearted smile and Niall shook her hand and kissed her cheek.  Harry and Hope made their way back over to their pile of pillows and blankets that they cuddled on. I noticed the way Harry wrapped his arms around Hopes tiny frame so protectively yet so gentle, as if she was fragile and he could break her from one touch. I smiled to myself; they’re going to be so cute together. I can picture it now. Niall and I made our selves comfortable on the love seat on the far left of the room. “So Hope, tell us about yourself?” Hannah asked.

“Well I’m currently studying journalism at the University in the local town. It’s just my mum and I at home. I love writing, eating, pranking and laughing-” Hope giggled.

“-And don’t worry I know a lot of things about every single one of you.” She pointed.

“You a fan?” I laughed.

“Major. Guilty as charged.” She nodded. Everyone laughed and we sat there for the next hour talking and laughing. I liked the new addition to our family. Our chatter and snickers became faint and we fell into a comfortable silence.

“Can we discuss our time left here?” Eleanor frowned. My face contorted into a sad expression.

“You still have a week here, correct?” I asked. The girls nodded with frowns except Hope who sat there with a confused expression.

“Eleanor, Hannah and Danielle have to leave in a week. They have to go back to England for their modeling and dancing.” I explained with disappointment clear in my tone. Hope nodded sadly but understandingly.

“Well how about we have our girls night tomorrow?” I asked the girls.

“YES!” Eleanor, Hannah and Danielle cheered.

“You’re welcome to join Hope?” I smiled.

“I’d like that.” She nodded with a sincere smile on her face.