Chapter 10

(Ally’s P.O.V)

I woke up to Niall’s adorable sleeping face. I wondered what were doing in the same bed. What happened last night? I sat up realizing Niall only had a pair of boxer shorts on. But I was still in my dress so I could eliminate sex from my mind. Surprisingly, I didn’t mind. I lay back down and snuggled back into his chest. I could lie here all day. I then heard Niall slowly waking up. “Morning baby.” Niall spoke in a husky voice. “Morning handsome.” I said burying my head more into Niall’s chest. “Niall?” I asked. “Mmm?” He replied. “Lastnight, how you said I was your girlfriend?” I said.

(Niall’s P.O.V)

Great. I knew this question would come up sooner or later. I made such a fool out of myself saying that. “I’m sorry about that, I was just upset.” I said to her. She then pulled back lightly and I realized her face was upset. “Oh.” She said to me. Wait so she did want to be my girlfriend, Niall you idiot you just ruined thing’s again!

(Ally’s P.O.V)

After hearing Niall say he was ‘just upset’ of coarse I tugged away. I WANTED to be Niall’s girlfriend more than anything in the world, obviously he felt differently, maybe were moving too fast. I hopped up so I had my legs dangling off the left side of the bed, and I just sat there for a second. “Are you okay, babe?” Niall asked me. I tied my hair in a high bun and pulled it out so it was big and messy, then I tugged a bit out of the sides of my head to make it looser. “Please Niall, if you don’t want to be my boyfriend don’t call me babe.” I said and walked out the room closing the door and cutting him off from what he was trying to say. I know I over reacted but I was upset and I want to show him that. I wanted to show him that I was upset that he didn’t want me being his girlfriend. As I walked out to the kitchen still in my dress with dry mascara on my cheeks left over from last night all the boy’s looked up at me from their breakfast. “Vas happenin?” Zayn said walking over to me and giving me a hug. “Nothing much.” I said as I let out a giggle. “It’s quite hot today who’s up for the beach?” Louis said. “Me! I need to get out!” I said to the boy’s. “Boy’s?” Louis asked them. “Let’s go!” they all said in unison. “Cool I’ll go get changed.” I said to them running back to my room. As I opened the door Niall had his head cupped in his hand’s draping his leg’s over the bed, he stood up when he saw me. “Ally, i-“ I cut him off again saying “Were going to the beach today, get dressed.” While I grabbed my bikini, light denim high waisted shorts and oversized white shirt and ran into the bathroom. I heard Niall sigh from outside the bathroom door and leave the bedroom. I quickly washed my face and took off the remaining make up, surprisingly my purple ringed eye was gone. I was so happy that I smiled and wiped my eye twice in the mirror to double check. It was gone. I quickly chucked on my bikini, threw on my oversized shirt and tucked that into my high waisted short’s. I grabbed my iPod + earphone’s, sunglasses, phone, tanning lotion and a towel and chucked them into a white and navy blue striped beach bag. I quickly put on my black Havana thongs and I was ready to go. I walked out surprisingly looking super tanned from the white shirt and my light colored shorts. “Ready?” I asked the boy’s. “READY!” Louis shouted running in and pushing us all out the door. As we hopped in the van Niall quickly jumped in and sat next to me. Great this should be an awkward 40-minute drive. I then came up with an idea. I grabbed my iPod out and put my headphone’s in while Niall was looking at me. I put it up full blast and stared out the window. I was listening to basically all rap songs, what can I say I love it so much I’m part black ;). I could see from the corner of my eyes all the boy’s whispering. Then suddenly I felt Niall’s hand hold mine. ‘No Ally ignore the spark of his touch! You’re supposed to be mad at him!’ As I remembered that I lightly pulled my hand away from his and sat both of my hands in my lap. Still looking out the window the whole time. Because I knew if I looked at Niall I would give in. Finally we got to the beach. Luckily there wasn’t too many people here, occasional bimbo’s in skimpy bikinis with half there tits oozing out and the bikini bottoms being so small their ass cheeks are hanging out. There wasn’t to many just a couple here and there, that all the boy’s perved on of coarse – I even caught Niall having a bit of a peek. Which I admit did make my heart sink a little. I decided the tactic of making him jealous was crossed off this time, I decided to tease him. I’ll try and squeeze in a bit of jealousy as much as I can. But first I wanted to make him want me more; show him what he’s missing out on. We got out of the van and walked over to a nice empty spot. The boy’s had sunglasses on so nobody could recognize them. We laid down our towels on the hot sand. I put my bag beside mine and kicked off my Havana’s. “Let’s see that bikini?” Harry nudged while winking at me. Perfect timing to commence operation make-Niall-want-me. “Okay.” I winked back at Harry then I unzipped my short’s making sure Niall was watching. I pulled my shirt off over my head revealing my strapless, black seafolly bikini top then slipped off my high waisted short’s showing the bottoms. The boy’s mouth’s dropped as I sat down on my towel. The 100 sit up’s a night actually paid off. I had a flat stomach. I had toned leg’s as well from the stretches I did every night before my sit up’s. I realized Niall set his towel next to mine. Oh this just keep’s on getting better and better. I reached for my tanning lotion in my bag, got it out and started rubbing it on my arms and legs. As I started rubbing my lotion on my stomach and chest the boy’s were taking their shirts off. Holy. Fuck. These boy’s are fit, they all had sexy pecks, hot abs and muscular arms.  They all lied down on their towels and started to tan when I come up with an idea. “Niall, could you do me a favor and do my back.” I asked him innocently. He gulped and choked out “Sure.” I sat there and handed him my lotion, he was about to start when I stopped him. “Wait.” I said to him, he paused. Then I undid the clip at the back of my bikini top and just held my boobs so it didn’t fall off. “There you go.” I said and I heard him gulp again. I smirked looking down of coarse just incase one of the boy’s saw. I didn’t want them knowing what I was doing, As Niall was rubbing the lotion on my shoulder I tilted my head and moaned, “Mmm, that feel’s really good.” Niall gulped again. “That should be enough, thanks Niall.” I said clipping my bikini top back up. But before he could sit back down on his towel,  “Want some?” I asked him putting on my sexy smile. He just blankly nodded. “Front or back first?” I asked him. “Errm..Uggh..” He said looking at me up and down. “Front.” I answered for him. I put some tanning lotion on my hands and started rubbing it on his pecks and his abs as he just sat there biting his lip. “Turn around.” I said with my sexy flirtatious smile. He spun around as I started massaging the lotion on his shoulders and working my way down his back slowly. I caught Zayn watching me with a cheeky grin on his face from the corner of my eye. Damn he’s figured my plan out. I looked at him as I kept rubbing Niall’s back working my way up again. Zayn mouthed ‘Your killing him’. I smiled at Zayn and moved my hands from Niall’s shoulders over to his chest. “Is that enough?” I whispered with my hot breath tickling his neck. “Uh-huh” He said breathlessly nodding. “Good.” I said, instantly lying back on my towel.