Chapter 8

What Ally wears to the concert is on the side :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ally’s P.O.V)

So there was now 2 minutes for the boy’s to go on and I was pumped. I just had to tweet:

“The @onedirection boys are looking so excited b4 they go on stage, how cute!”

Then I realized if people back from Australia saw this, when I go back to school it will be mayhem! So I cleared all the writing and slid my phone in my pocket. “May I have a kiss good luck?” Niall said with his finger pointing to his cheek. I chuckled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “There you go, even though you wont need it.” I whispered in his ear. To that comment he pulled me close and gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered back, “Thank you.”

The boy’s were now on stage starting off with their first #1 hit single, “What Makes You Beautiful.” I was screaming like I had just drunk 4 V’s, 3 RedBull’s and 5 Mothers. I WAS HYPO! But I didn’t care. I was seeing One Direction live, backstage. This was one of my biggest dreams. Then after they performed a couple more song’s I realized they didn’t play “One Thing” yet. I wondered why, that was another hit single. Then I saw Niall grab his guitar from the side of the stage. What was going on here? “Okay everybody we have a special guest to bring up here, she is a huge fan and a new friend we have made, please welcome Ally.” Harry said. A lot applauded, a lot more booed. No one knew this but I got really bad stage fright and I go bright red. As I tugged away the stage manager pushed me on stage. “We recently found out she was a singer and a guitar player so we decided instead of us singing to her she could sing to us” Zayn said. “Here’s ‘One Thing’ by Ally everybody” Niall said. I tried to run off stage but Liam turned me around and then Niall handed me the guitar while Louis lowered the microphone. Okay Ally breathe you can kill the boys after but for now just play like no one is watching. I strummed the guitar lightly and sang as if I were in my room back in Australia alone, where no one could hear me. I’m lucky I didn’t forget the lyrics, but I guess it was impossible I had listened to the song over 100 times and played it over 30. As I finished the audience clapped and I said a quick thank you and I shoved the guitar back to Niall running off stage. “Well that’s all we have time for thank you so much, you’ve been a fantastic crowd and all our ‘Directioners’ we appreciate your support so much, without you we wouldn’t be here so thank you” Niall said hanging up the microphone as the stage lights disappeared and girl’s screamed like there was no tomorrow. I can’t believe the boy’s did that to me, even though they didn’t know I had stage fright it was still wrong. But then I realized people liked my singing. People actually applauded my singing. The boys come running off the stage. “THEY LIKED MY SINGING” I squealed. Pulling all the boys into a massive group hug. The boys all giggled. “We knew you could do it.” Louis said to me with a cheeky smile on his face. “Aww Louis” I said as I pinched his cheeks. “Okay well the after party start’s in half an hour.” Harry said to all of us. “Wait, where is it?” I asked. “Our managers house, because his house is huge and loads of people are coming!” Zayn said with his thumbs up. I giggled and went and grabbed my dress and shoes from the car. I got back from the car and the boy’s were waiting for me backstage. “You can use the dressing room now Ally.” Liam said. “Thank you.” I said as I slid through the dressing room door and locked it. I carefully slipped on my dress and pulled on my wedges. I made sure my hair was still straightened because after awhile my hair normally goes frizzy but not if I put enough heat protectant in. Yes it was straight and silky. I touched up my make up, sprayed on some perfume and then voila. I looked descent. As I walked out the boy’s looked at me even more gobsmacked than in the store. “What?” I asked. The boy’s didn’t answer. “I thought you said it looked good in the store?” I said pulling my dress down a bit. I looked over at Niall, he looked like a little kid in a candy store. His face lit up with a massive grin. I don’t know why but Harry’s face was like this too, I wondered why? I thought Niall only had eyes for me?

(Harry’s P.O.V)

Okay, so I know I shouldn’t be saying this but when Ally walked out she looked 3 years older! She had great legs and her dress did wonders for her curves. And she looked pretty – not fake pretty, naturally pretty. She didn’t have much make up on but to me she looked like a model! “What?” She asked. ‘You look incredible that’s what’ I thought to myself. “I thought you said it looked good in the store?” She said to us, pulling her dress down a bit. We still didn’t answer her. I mean how could I, she looked indescribable. Wait I shouldn’t be thinking this, she’s Niall’s girl. They both had feelings for each other, they were always kissing on the cheek and holding hands and whispering and giggling. I had to snap out of it. Niall then stood up and didn’t say a word, she obviously took his breath away too. She giggled, gave him a cheeky smile, grabbed his hand, pulled him close and whispered something in his ear. Why did I want that to be me?

(Niall’s P.O.V)

Of coarse when Ally came out I was speechless, all I could do was stare at her with a big geeky grin on my face. STOP IT NIALL STOP IT! I mean she looked 18! She looked beautiful. She had amazing legs and her dress, well let’s just say it made her curves look INSANE! Don’t even get me started on her face. I stood up and didn’t say a word. Niall you idiot say something. Then Ally giggled, gave me that famous cheeky smile, put her hand in mine, and pulled me close then whispered “What’s the matter?” I was still speechless. She giggled and kissed me on the cheek. “Okay boy’s we should go.” Louis said snapping out of it. We then all headed to the van. We arrived at our manager’s house and Ally’s face lit up. She looked so cute! “Were going in there?!” Ally said, with her mouth dropped to the floor. “Yep babe. “Harry said smirking at her putting his arm around her shoulder. Oh no I was getting that jealous feeling again. I can’t fight it anymore I have to ask Ally if she wants to be my girlfriend. Okay it’s settled, tonight after the after party.