Chapter 24

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD! School has been hectic with exams coming up soon!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been a few weeks since my first time in the studio. Kate has found a radio station that is going to play my new single “Bubbly” tonight and I am absolutely over the moon. This is all happening so fast. And it’s happening to me. Me. Ally, a plain-Jane girl from a small town in Australia who has been dating Niall Horan 1/5 of One Direction for over a year, who has been residing with One Direction and become best friends with the 5 amazingly talented, hot and warm-hearted boys on this earth. That’s right One Direction. Of coarse we have had our ups and downs, but the bumps in our journey have only made us stronger. It’s been an insane ride but we’ve pulled through. All of a sudden I found my body dragging itself over to the bathroom and violently throwing up every little piece inside my stomach. It was so violent that it felt like I was releasing my insides into the toilet bowl. “BABE!” Niall exclaimed from my bedroom. I heard panting from behind me and then a pair of hands holding my hair up and rubbing comforting circles on my back. I finally stopped vomiting after a couple of minutes as there was nothing more to come out; I’d actually managed to vomit all the clear fluid out of my stomach. I got my face out of the toilet bowl to a distressed looking Niall. He pulled me close and ran his fingers through my wavy locks of hair. “Babe, are you okay?” Niall asked; all the words dripping with concern. I stood up groaning. After I flushed the toilet I walked over to the mirror washed my face and rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash. Niall stood there watching my every move carefully. I finally turned to face him realizing something. I counted the days on my fingers. “Oh my god.” I whispered, I don’t even know if Niall heard me or not.

“Babe, what’s the matter? What’s going on?” Niall asked walking over to me and cupping my face with is soft hands. His thumbs caressed my cheekbones. Tears found their way out of my eyes. Niall wiped the tears dripping down my cheeks.

“Babe please, tell me. What’s wrong?” He pleaded.

“Niall. I’m late.” I whispered looking at my feet.

“Late for what?” a clueless Niall replied. I gulped and shook my head.

“No, Niall. I’m late.” I responded, emphasizing the word ‘late’ hoping he’d understand. I was waiting for Niall’s response, but all I heard was silence. Utter silence.

“How late?” Niall whispered.

“Two weeks.” I mumbled. Again, utter silence. “Please say something.” I whispered, grabbing both of his hands in mine. He sighed, “Lets go, we need to now for sure.” He said taking his hand in mine and we made our way to the pharmacy.

My eyes looked up at Niall who was pacing around the bathroom nervously as I was sat on the edge of the bathtub. “Niall, please stop. You’re making me nervous.” I pleaded through a whisper. Niall stopped in his tracks and turned his gaze to mine. I looked down at my fidgety hands that were sat in my lap. The fact that Niall is anxious is making me anxious. The thought of Niall leaving me if that says ‘positive’ takes control over my mind and I cant fight the tear about to slip. I watch the ground that is soon accompanied with the lonely tear, I watch as the tear splashes against the cold tiles. “Hey, hey, hey. Please don’t cry. Everything’s going to be okay.” Niall cooed sitting beside me and pulling me into his warm chest. He strokes my hair and places kisses on my temples whilst more tears unintentionally fall. The timer ‘pings’ and I look up to find Niall’s enchanting orbs already staring down at me. We both stand and together and walk hand in hand to the sink shakily. Niall and my eyes focus on my trembling hands that contain the pregnancy test that reads…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!

Sorry for the cliffhanger i just had too ;)

Sorry its short, i have been EXTREMELEY busy with school because exams are coming up so i wont be uploading fast and if i do they will PROBABLY be short :(

But PLEASE keep reading, commenting, voting and fanning!! 

LOVE YOUS ALL XXX