part 5

Chulbul walks into Janvhi's room. Janvhi sat on her bed staring off into the distance. Chulbul sits next to her.

"Aap teek hai? Kuch chayeh toh nahi?" Chulbul uttered slowly (are you ok? Do you need anything?).
"Mujhe aapna beta chayeh, de sakthe ho?" She stared at Chulbul (I need my son, can you give me him?).
"Hum unne buulade?" Chulbul was about to leave (should i call him over?).
"Woh mera beta nahi hain, mera beta dokebaaz nahi ta." Her eyes welled up (He is not my son, my son was not a betrayer).
"Aap aise maat boliye Omkaraji ki bhi koi majburi hai" Chulbul bit his tongue (don't say that Omkaraji must be under some type of pressure).
"Majburi kaisi majburi? Tume paata hai kuch?" Janvhi sounded desperate (pressure what kind of pressure? Do you know anything?).
"Humara matlab ta khi shayad woh ho kisi majburi main" Chulbul tried to cover up this huge mistake (I meant maybe he is some kind of pressure).
"Tum jao" she returned to her lost in thought mode (you can go). Chulbul left the room. Janvhi was slightly skeptical.

Chulbul returned to Omkara's room. He was sitting there thinking. Chulbul removed the wig and cap.
"Maa kaisi hai?" He sighed (how's mom?).
"Aachi hai, hos agaya ta unne" Gauri sat next to him (she is fine, she is awake now).
"Iss ek baat ki wajah se humari family toot hi gayi hai" Omkara seemed pretty low (this one thing has broken our family).
"Mujhe lagata hai ki hume aise batke baatein karne keh bajay uss Sultana ka plan kharaab karna chayye" (I think we should ruin that Svetlana's plan instead of sitting here and talking)

Ok soo I decided to finally update this story but I'm think about writing a story using my own ideas so idk if I'll be able to update these as much...