Part 2

He embraced her as he caressed her long hair. There was a loud knock on the door.
"K-kaun hai?" He asked as he let go of her (Who is it?).
"Omkara puttar daravaza kholo" Dadi spoke from the other side of the door (Omkara dear open the door).
"Ji Dadi ek second" he quickly grabbed the wig and cap and handed it to Gauri.
"Hum bathroom mein isse pahen lahenge theek hai?" She whispered quietly (I'll wear this in the bathroom is that ok?).
"Haan haan joa" she slipped through the bathroom door and shut it (yeah go). He opened the door. Dadi walked in and grabbed his shoulders.
"Mein tumhe itane samay baad dek rahi hoon" she cupped his face (I'm seeing you after so long).
"Dadi sorry woh trip bohot zyada lambhi hogayi ti" he murmured (Dadi in sorry the trip was very long).
"Tum usse kyu yaha leke aay puttar?" The way she said it I could tell she was hurt, it's all my fault (why did you bring her here?). I brought Svetlana here, but knowing her she would have done the unthinkable.
"OMKARAJI!"  I heard a loud screech from the bathroom. I ran in to see that Chulbul was soaked in water.
"Yeh saab?" I looked at him and then at Dadi (All this?).
"Woh Omkaraji humne yeh tap chaaliya toh haar jaaga pani hi pani agaya" he removed his glasses (well Omkaraji when I turned the tap on all the water spilled).
"Haye naukar nain tumhe baataya nahi ki yeh kaarab hai?" Dadi looked confused (Did the servant not tell you that this is not working?).
"Nahi toh" I tried to remember (no).
"Mein abhi unko theek karti hoon" she slowly walked out (I'll go fix them).
"Tum beeghi hui zada achi laagthi hoh" Omkara smiled mischievously (you look better when you're soaked).
He closed the bathroom door from behind.
"Omkaraji aap chale joa na" Chulbul spoke (Omkaraji you should go).
"Not yet" he took a couple steps forward closing her in.
"Aap humare liye kapade leke aaye phele" she pushed him away (first go get me clothes). He rolled his eyes as he opened the door and went in search for clothes. He returned about 3 minutes later. He handed her the clothes.
"Thaankoo Omkaraji" she smiled (thanks Omkaraji).
"Meri fees iss kaam keh liye?" He asked (my fees for doing your work).
"Fees? Kaisi fees?" She stared at him (fees? what fees?).
"Ahdoore kaam" he grinned (unfinished work).
"Bilkul bhi nahi aap jaaye" she pushed him out the door and locked it (Definitely not you better leave).
"Jaaldi karna!" He taunted (be fast).
'Nandi'  she thought.