Nightmare grunted in pain with closed eyes, his ribs aching with pain alongside his arms and legs. He opened his eye to scold them and whatever remark he wanted to say died in his throat at the ridiculousness of their situation.

He huffed and laid his skull on the floor defeated. He's not getting out of this any time soon and he's too tired to retaliate in any way.

~~~

Cross yelped as he was dragged to the floor with Nightmare, Dust landing on top of him. He laughed as he hugged Dust too, his eye sockets shutting in glee.

Killer grunted as they hit the floor, his arm under Nightmare making a sound that didn't sound very healthy. Ouch.

Dust landed on top of them all, laughing quietly.

~~~

Nightmare shook his skull and pushed himself up, pushing the others with him.

"Alright, alright, enough. What's this all about?" he asks as he eyed the laughing skeletons on his lap. Hopefully no one was injured by that fall. He's not sure if he could spend any more healing magic.

"I believe it's called a dog pile boss." Horror said with a grin from the kitchen doorway. He was watching when Nightmare walked in and got tackled by the others. He also heard a...very concerning sound. Thankfully they got some healing gel on hand. And he'd already set out the snacks per Cross' request. Honestly the little brat. How did he manage to convince him and Cross into his little idea is a mystery.

~~~

When Nightmare was off his arm Killer quickly pulled the probably cracked bone close, rubbing the aching bone. He wasn't bleeding so maybe he was lucky just this once.

Cross giggled when Horror replied for them.

"I would have said a group hug but Horror was missing from it." Dust responded, reaching for the other skeleton.

~~~

Horror waved a clawed hand at the skeletons. "Here. But no." he said with a chuckle and turned towards Killer.

"Hey Kills, come here for a sec. Gotta talk to ya." he called but talking isn't his intent. Honestly he just wanted to look over what that sound was without alerting the others. Nightmare's looks distressed enough already. The others can take care of him, he believes. Probably Nightmare would be wrapped in blankets when he gets back.

~~~

Killer nodded, letting Nightmare go as he stood up, walking over to Horror. He wondered what the other could want.

A glint entered Cross' eye lights when Killer and Horror left. He looked over at Dust who looked at him with the same glint in his eyes. They smirked at each other. Nightmare would relax. Whether he wanted or not.

~~~

Nightmare was very tempted to follow Killer and Horror to the kitchen but with the other two skeletons on his lap, that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Looking back towards the skeletons, dread filled his bones at the glint in their eyes. Oh shit. What do they have planned now?

-----------(With Horror and Killer)------------

Horror walked into the kitchen with Killer in tow until he is certain they wouldn't be heard. He turns around and examines the other searching for any injuries.

"You okay there? That sound when everyone jumped on the boss wasn't very good." he said with crossed arms. The healing gel have been stored all around and he made sure to store a few in the kitchen drawers. There's also the food laid out on the counter to help heal any injuries.