Mine (Liam Payne/ one direction)

I will start with introducing myself. My name is Aria Ward. I am 17 years old and i'm living a pretty normal life. Except the fact that my dad is really rich and works with god knows what and i am living in a mansion.

I have a big sister, she's like 22 years old and she has the cutest baby i adore him. Her name is Melissa and she's the best. We are really really close like best friends.

My mother died when i was 15 years old and i have gotten over the fact although sometimes i'm sad i'm okay most of the time.

My dad married a slut basically and i hate her. All she does is sit in the house, she is not working, she is just acting like a queen here. She's really mean and i think my dad just uses her for sex and the thought makes me sick.

It's summer time now and i don't go to school, but i work because i don't like the idea of sitting in the house with my step mother and drinking tea.

I work as a photographer and it's really fun because i get to picture all the famous people and i love it.

-

''Please Aria i know it is really much of you to ask but i want the picture. I'll do anything for it'' my boss said and i nodded.

''Of course, i'll get it done don't worry'' i said and he nodded.

''Thank you very much'' he said and i nodded again.

I had to go and take photos of a famous boxer but it's really hard to go in there so my plan was to sneak in the back and just take pictures of him.

I went home to get dressed and prepare myself.

I went in my huge room and in the walk in wardrobe.

I dressed in leggings and a t shirt and i put on my jordans also.

I took my equipment and went out of the room.

''No! I want them both protected!'' i heard shouting from my dad's office.

I went near the door and listened carefully.

''I don't care Johnas, they are dangerous people and he threatened he would take one of my daughters'' my father's voice spoke and i furrowed my eye brows.

The hell?

''I know it is my mistake but i don't care right now. I don't want anything to happen to them and i mean it'' my father said.

''Dad i'm going out'' i said. ''Wait a minute Johnas'' i heard my dad and then footsteps.

He opened the door and smiled at me.

''Where are you going?'' he asked. ''Out with friends'' i said and he nodded. ''Take care sweety'' he said and i nodded and went downstairs.

I didn't like the idea of lying to him but he would not let me go if I told him the truth. Either way he is not going to find out about this so why the hell not?

I went out of the house and it was getting dark. The fight has probably started so i put the engine to life and drove off.

It wasn't really far away so i got there quickly and parked the car.

I went out of it and to the main entrence.

''Excuse me miss, where are you going?'' a rather large man stopped me before i could walk in.

''I'm the main photographer, i have to take pictures of the fighter'' i said.

''Well you are not on the list'' he said. ''That's okay never mind'' i said and he nodded.

Then i'll just have to do it the hard way.

I went to the back of the building and i was in an alley. I will do this quickly and nothing will happen. I looked up. I climbed on the wall and looked out of one of the windows.

I took my camera and zommed in. I took the needed pictures and putted my camera in the bag carefully.

I slipped down from the wall and hopped off of it.

''Well, well, well look who's here'' i heard a voice and my eyes widened.