Chapter 10 birthday party

A/N: Another time jump of a year.

Saturday evening rolled around at Lexa and Clarke were attending Lincoln's birthday party, over the past year the two women have gotten impossibly closer even sharing a few stolen kisses here and there. The tension between them was building rapidly but neither was sure if the other felt it, but a lot wanted to be said that much was clear. 

Octavia and Lincoln had a little boy name Lewis he was one now and very cute he had brown curly hair and Octavia's eyes everything else was purely Lincoln, Lewis was his mini me.

The brunette had been wall hugging for must of the night after grabbing a few beers she made herself hand back from everyone else. She just didn't want to intrude on her friends family time so knew how precious family time was.

Lexa stands there holding her sixth drink moving onto something else after only drinking beer, but now slowly feeling the affect for them in her system.

"Hey" Clarke walked up to Lexa with her own drink in hand "quite the party huh?" the two looked around at the lively gathering.

Lexa smiles watching Lincoln with his son as he tickles the little boy earning a toddler laugh and then leaning over to kiss Octavia. They were the perfect family. 

"Yeah, they look an adorable family" Lexa points to her friends, then taking a quick sip of her fruity alcoholic drink feeling the fuzziness creeping up on her even more then before. Why was it going to her head quicker then the beer? She didn't know. 

"I know that little boy is so cute, makes me want a baby now. See what you and Octavia have done to me im all broody now" Clarke crackles.

Lexa smirks at clarke "well I could always help you out with that one, there's no blanks in this chamber I assure you that" Clarke raises her brow 

"Someones being forward night" Clarke say brow still up.

"I shouldnt be scared to say whats in my head" Lexa burps 

"Ok well i think this isn't afraid to help with that, but I think you've had enough for tonight" Clarke takes Lexa's drink putting it on the table off to her side.

She then puts her attention back on Lexa  who hiccups looking back at the her.

"You look really good" Lexa looks over Clarke then snaps her head over to another table with party snacks upon it "i want a muffin" she walks off leaving Clarke left standing.

Clarke laughs at her exs cute tipsy behaviour shaking her head. As she walks over to talk to someone.

An hour later and Lexa had sobered up. Octavia called on the party guesses to gather up so everyone could sing happy birthday to Lincoln. 

After the singing concluded Lexa takes a mintue outside around to the side of the building secluded by the nearby bushes to get some freash air and cool down.

The cool breeze of the early night flows past lexa making her shiver slightly and rosying her cheeks a flushed pink. 

No less then 30 minutes later Clarke comes out to join her after spending a good amount of time looking for the brunette in the party with its weird lighting.

"So thats where you went" Clarke says emerging from the building. 

Lexa straightens up from leaning on the wall watching as Clarke walks closer "oh yeah, i wanted to get some freash air it was getting abit hot in there" 

"More like you ran away so you wouldnt get dragged into dance right?" Clarke smirks.

Lexa laughs shaking her head "you never were good a dancing do you remember in cali after our candlelit dinner and you danced with with me you totally had two left feet"