Chapter 2

Naruto's POV

I was leaving my apartment to have dinner with Sasuke and his mother Mikoto. I got to the Uchiha compound and I knocked on the door. I saw the door open it was Sasuke.

"Hey Naruto." Sasuke says letting me inside.

"Hey Sasuke." I say walking inside.

We walked into the kitchen where Mikoto was still cooking.

"Hello Naruto welcome to our home please have a seat." She says pointing towards the table.

"Thanks for having me over." I said sitting down at the table.

"Um Sasuke can you be a dear and grab the wine from downstairs." Mikoto asks.

"Sure Mom." He gets up and slowly walks into the basement.

I felt Mikoto hands grab my collar and she smashed my lips onto hers. I start taking control and I kiss back.

"Naruto I don't know what I'd do if I lost you or Sasuke." She says breaking the kiss.

"I'm not gonna die and neither is Sasuke." I say comforting her.

"Naruto after dinner come back in an hour Sasuke usually leaves for his night training and won't be back before morning." She says.

"Alright." I say sitting down.

We hear Sasuke's footsteps come up the stairs and he returns with the wine.

"I'm back." He says handing the wine to her.

"Thanks." She takes the wine, opening it, and pouring herself a small glass.

After dinner

"Thanks for having me over I should get going now." I say thanking them.

"Anytime Naruto." Sasuke says.

"Your welcomed here anytime Naruto." Mikoto says smiling.

I walk towards the door, opening it, and closing it but I didn't leave I jumped ontop of the roof waiting for Sasuke to leave.

45 minutes later

I hear the door open and I see Sasuke leaving for his night training after I watch him leave I jump down infront of the door and I open it slowly.

"Uh Mikoto it's me Naruto." I say closing the door.

"Naruto I'm in the bathroom can you join me there in the bedroom." She yells.

I shrug and I start walking towards the bedroom. I look around and see lit candles everywhere and a closed bathroom door.

I sit down on the bed and I hear the bathroom door start opening. Mikoto stood their in red lingerie. I tried so hard not to pass out. She walked towards me and sat on my lap.

"Naruto-kun do you like what you see." She asks me.

I nod very slowly.

"Good!" She says getting up and undoing her bra. Once they were off her big busty breasts just bounced alittle.

"What about now Na-ru-to-kun." She says unzipping my jacket and taking of my shirt.

"Yeah." I tell her wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her and she kisses back.

She breaks the kiss and stands up taking off her underwear. I take off my pants and underwear and I sit back down. She gets on her hands and knees and licks my dick. She grips it with both hands and starts sucking on it. I moan in pleasure while she bobs her head up and down alittle faster and harder. She removes it from her mouth and puts her breasts onto it and starts massaging my dick with her breasts while sucking on the top. I see her move one of her hands inbetween her legs and she starts fingering herself. She started bobbing her head up and down even harder and faster. I gripped her head and forced it all the way down and I came down her throat. She got up and later on the bed. I thought to myself: I'm still a virgin I don't know anything about pleasuring a woman. I shrugged and and saw her pussy so I stuck my finger inside and she started moaning so I started doing it alittle faster.I stuck another finger inside and started moving even faster until she came. I licked one finger and stuck the other finger in her mouth as I felt her tongue wrap around my finger. She moved ontop of me asking me something "Are you still a virgin Naruto". I nodded slowly. She smiled and grabbed my dick and pulled it near her pussy lips. I gulped and pulled her hips down slamming my dick inside her pussy. She moaned loudly and started moving up and down slowly. I gripped her waist and started moving her up and down alittle faster. She moaned trying to catch up to my pace but I kept thrusting and thrusting faster and harder. She bent her head back in pleasure trying hard no to cum.  I kept moving faster and harder until I hit her womb cumming inside her. We both moaned.

She feel on my chest too tired to move. She fell asleep and I moved her gently and I picked up my clothes and left quickly. I walked to my apartment opening the door and closing it I went into my room and fell asleep.

To be continued